2018 Canadian Nationals Senior Pairs - SP | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2018 Canadian Nationals Senior Pairs - SP

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
Just came back to my computer to Ted saying "You just pushed my button." What sexual nonsense is this.

GGFan

Record Breaker
Just came back to my computer to Ted saying "You just pushed my button." What sexual nonsense is this.

Did you hear when he called her baby earlier? I swear they're doing a mockumentary and the joke is on us :biggrin:

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
Did you hear when he called her baby earlier? I swear they're doing a mockumentary and the joke is on us :biggrin:

I didn't! I love Canadian commentary! It warms my non-existant heart so much.

GGFan

Record Breaker
Drew (got his name wrong) must be shopping at the Rippon store. I don't mind though because he's an actual modern pair man with a nice back :eeking: He has beautiful extension and lines as well. Impressed :clap:

Putina

On the Ice
Are they supposed to wear see-through shirts? Another dude with a see-through shirt.

GGFan

Record Breaker
Nice clean program. The previous team was more refined however. Look forward to seeing them in the future. Especially him :devil:

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
Wow I didn't realize Walsh/Michaud got SP costumes

Fun fact: Michaud is dating Kaetlyn

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States

What! How fun.

Nice job from both two teams.

Re: who to root for the spot... I'm really torn. Before I went to SkAm it would have been S/B all the way, but at Sk/Am I met Kirsten M-T and she was just SO nice that I can't help but root for her now. So stink, now I'm torn.

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada

Oh are they? She was dating someone else last season, and wasn't he dating Rachel Parsons not that long ago?

ETA: Oh I checked Kaetlyn's Insta, yeah I had missed that post from New Years

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ah no, Julianne, that fall. :sad21: Other than that though, really nice.

edit: and so much speed into that lift! They've really grown into this program during the season.