2018 Canadian Nationals Senior Pairs - SP | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2018 Canadian Nationals Senior Pairs - SP

GGFan

Record Breaker
Ted keeps saying good girl to this grown woman and cannot help himself :noshake::dev2:

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
Ted keeps saying good girl to this grown woman and cannot help himself :noshake::dev2:

They've spent so many hours together this week they need to inject some humour to keep from going insane.

GGFan

Record Breaker
"In Canada we play for our families, communities, each other."

Canadian Nationals, you are gold!! :laugh2:

- - - Updated - - -

They've spent so many hours together this week they need to inject some humour to keep from going insane.

I'm enjoying every moment of these two!

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Whyyy are they doing a resurface after three teams? Hurry up I want to see group 2!

I am not known for my patience.:laugh:

GGFan

Record Breaker
Whyyy are they doing a resurface after three teams? Hurry up I want to see group 2!

I am not known for my patience.:laugh:

Was it Rostelecom where you could barely run to get some food or you would miss the start of the next event?

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Was it Rostelecom where you could barely run to get some food or you would miss the start of the next event?

Rostelecom gave me a even greater appreciation for the fact that Russians are tough fans. No break for dinner, hardly a break for the bathroom. There would be a riot in North America.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
what in the world ----are they refreezing the ice?

Well.. all of Southern and Eastern Ontario just went though a flash freeze. Plus 12 this morning, -18 now. Maybe the BC rink is trying to show how tough they are?

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
I was just going to comment that costume is from Tango Jalousie. Luba & Dylan changed the wrong program!

pearly

Record Breaker
I was just going to comment that costume is from Tango Jalousie. Luba & Dylan changed the wrong program!

:( Very sad if that's true. In the Air Tonight was so good and well suited for them! Much better than the free.

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
Hard fall by Sydney on the SBS jump

Good save on the throw

GGFan

Record Breaker
Nice edges and footwork from K/D. Sorry about the fall. I also think they could own the playfulness and charm of that program more