2018 Canadian Nationals Senior Pairs - SP | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2018 Canadian Nationals Senior Pairs - SP

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I must have not been watching closely enough since this was one of the first times I didn't feel scared during one of their lifts.

His lifts were scarier before. Still laboured with bad posture.

Go Luba and Dylan!

Oh yeah, they're definitely better. Still terrible posture but a lot less scary than before. It was the very end when she grabbed his leg--didn't look on purpose, looked like she was spinning out of control, and her face wasn't happy when she came out of the lift.

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
Hmm, that definitely wasn't Phil Collins, LOL. I think they may have done enough to take the lead, but I'm not sure with that SBS jump.

GGFan

Record Breaker
I/M looked somewhat uncomfortable out there. I so wish they would have kept the other program. She's lovely as always and I enjoy their connection.

skatemouse

On the Ice
Oh yeah, they're definitely better. Still terrible posture but a lot less scary than before. It was the very end when she grabbed his leg--didn't look on purpose, looked like she was spinning out of control, and her face wasn't happy when she came out of the lift.

Twist was better. She gets really nervous. It makes me nervous. Nice throw.

bobbob

Medalist
I thought MT/M were stronger than S/B. It's not like S/B had a very good twist or throw either, but they had a fall. And S/B with a fall should not be that much ahead of I/M.

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
Not digging MTM2.0 being behind the cute Frenchies. :(

GGFan

Record Breaker
D/R's best short program! Skated beautifully tonight, very smooth in and out of elements. Now that they brought back the Adele free they could really challenge for bronze

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
Happy to see Duhamel/Radford skate well, although there's still a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach about I/M.

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Somebody’s cutting onions in here. :sad21:

I friggin love that program, it just has something about it that I never thought they’d be able to pull off. All the feels, all the feels.