Ting Cui | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Ting Cui

Fluture

Record Breaker
I really, really liked Ting today. Seeing her skate she looked so much better than what she got. I figured she would be about 60 points. Such a shame for the error on the combo... that really cost her a lot. Nevertheless, she surprised me and I think she‘s found herself a fan in me. Hoping she can fight for the 3rd place! :)

MarinHondas

Final Flight
I really, really liked Ting today. Seeing her skate she looked so much better than what she got. I figured she would be about 60 points. Such a shame for the error on the combo... that really cost her a lot. Nevertheless, she surprised me and I think she‘s found herself a fan in me. Hoping she can fight for the 3rd place! :)

Her program was nice, if only not for that combo. Third place will be very difficult now. She has to have a clean long if she wants top 4...

MarinHondas

Final Flight
Sad that Ting was not able to capitalize on her second place finish in the short but I truly love her long. Do JGP's have small medals :) ? I hope she got something to remember her stunning short by.

Keep fighting Ting! Hope she can make her long clean at her next competition.

MarinHondas

Final Flight
Also: Her score here would have put her in bronze medal position at her last JGP.

AGH! it's always like that, isn't it

Fluture

Record Breaker
Shame for the falls, I was so happy for her after the SP. But nonetheless, she should be proud. Breaking the 70 mark in the SP is a huge accomplishment!

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
Even with a rough FS, I still saw a ton of improvement in her skating between last JGP and this one! :hap10:

purplecat

Final Flight
Country
United-States
I really love her skating, she has such lovely fluidity! She has so much potential, if only she could get some consistency. Hoping for the best for her in the future!

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
What a great free skate for Ting! And fifth at her first US Nationals is really good! :love:

She's great. I didn't keep up with juniors all the way through, but she had my favourite 2A of what I watched (IIRC). Let's see how she develops.

(Does anyone have her programs at nationals? Can't find them on YT.)

liv

Record Breaker
She DID have a great skate. I'd never seen her before, but tuned in for US Nats and that was lovely!! She's on my radar now :)

purplecat

Final Flight
Country
United-States
So happy she was named to the 4CC team - I'm going to the ladies short and was so hoping I'd get to see her skate in person! Yay!