Ting Cui | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Ting Cui

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
OK maybe you're right.. ;) Her FS was truly amazing.. by far the best I've seen from her.. so how is it with US nominations to Worlds? Does she have a chance?

No, the team is Bradie and Mariah. I think she should be set for JWC pending the selection camp next week.

Fluture

Record Breaker
Small bronze Junior Worlds medal for Ting! Congrats, she did really well today.

Azikin

Medalist
I'd love to see Ting getting a medal here, but Sinitsina will probably outskate her in the free..

moonstruck

On the Ice
Congrats to Ting on her JWC bronze medal! She is such a joy to watch and I'm so glad she was able to put together two good programs here.

GlitterIce

Rinkside
First time watching Ting today, and I enjoyed her skate very much! Loved her elegance and all the emotion she put into her skating.

Fluture

Record Breaker
Congrats on her Junior Worlds bronze! She's leaving this competition with two medals from the Worlds, two bronzes! What an accomplishment. I'm happy she had a great ending to the season. :)

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Congrats to Ting! Shame about the fall on the last flip, but she did enough for bronze. I love her flexibility and her balletic style.

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION šŸ”„
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
So happy for Ting! Love her Giselle's light, airy quality, and also those beautiful arms. Great way to end her season.

purplecat

Final Flight
Country
United-States
TING!! Congrats! So thrilled for her - I love to watch her skate! Hope this instills even more confidence into her so she can go out and skate strong programs consistently.