2018 Canadian Nationals Senior Short Dance | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2018 Canadian Nationals Senior Short Dance

CAS

On the Ice
I think it´s the original SD costume in the black print with gold accents versus the blue version with silver accents from GPF. That's what it looked like to me the few moments the live streaming worked for me. I vastly prefer the black print with gold costumes so I am pleased.

Barb

Record Breaker
oh well, yes, at least the original was better than that blue one from GPF.

Lester

Piper and Paul are made of magic dust and unicorns
Final Flight
I think it looks very nice :D

GGFan

Record Breaker
Cannot wait! I've heard about changes to Moulin Rouge but I didn't watch the practice because I want to see for the first time tomorrow.

For today I'm curious to see with Piper and Paul have done to their short and as always Tessa and Scott's pattern :luv17:

labgoat

I have no words
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
This is why I thought at US nationals they'll go more on politics even with mistakes, to make sure there is ONE team that stands out so much that it can go into the mix, but because they look (result-speaking) so tied, it has the opposite effect.
Of course it should always be about performance on the day etc, but momentum and "body of work" does count. (And I'm like you, I came to HATE this expression :laugh:)

All three US couples were set up with bragging rights since the Shibs won the SD, C/B won the FD and H/D won the overall with all couples being closely bunched.

Anyasnake

Record Breaker
How so...I think it leaves it open to whichever one hits their levels.

Because instead of having on team (or in that case, 2 because the 1st one didn't do very well) that could maybe not take over top 2 but could be at their heels and definitely take it if one of them falters, you have 3 battling it out and scores (reputation judging of course) won't be as high, and CAN or RUS can sneak in.