2018 Canadian Nationals Senior Men - SP | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2018 Canadian Nationals Senior Men - SP

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
Bev Smith mentioned on Twitter that Elladj had a concussion that derailed the first half of his season. Was barely well in time for Challenge.

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Since there's a while before group 3, I might as well do some dancing to send good vibes. And get myself a bag to breathe into.

GGFan

Record Breaker
I just realized I get to see my boy Keegan tonight :hap93: He's like my Canadian Grant but with an actual chance to make the team if he performs well :devil::laugh2:

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
U r going to be okay right?:console:

I will physically. I'm just worried considering how Kevin's season has been going. I mean he has some stuff for body of work considerations for the Olympics...but yeah. I don't know how it's going to go. It kinda soothes me that I can't watch it since there's no TSN in the USA. I need to get bad vibes out and send good vibes.

lady_bee

Medalist
Good morning! I just kicked out my husband and sons from my house.
I am ready! Go boys, do your best:hap10:

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
Now the senior men SP is where you can watch juniors who are skating senior. Eric Liu, Conrad Orzel, and Joseph Phan are three who've been on the JGP this season and are skating as senior men.

- - - Updated - - -

Good morning! I just kicked out my husband and sons from my house.
I am ready! Go boys, do your best:hap10:

Congrats on 1000 posts. :cheer:

GGFan

Record Breaker
I've never seen Dustin before but all I would have had to see was the edges and I would have known he was Canadian :love:

lady_bee

Medalist
Now the senior men SP is where you can watch juniors who are skating senior. Eric Liu, Conrad Orzel, and Joseph Phan are three who've been on the JGP this season and are skating as senior men.

- - - Updated - - -

Congrats on 1000 posts. :cheer:

Thank you! I didn't notice it, I am kind of happy for posting something positive for my 1000th post.

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The commentators on this stream seem like very nice people.

The first skater doubled the axel, didn't have a quad, and blew the combo. Johnny and Tara would have crucified him.

But these commentators found things to say about his good qualities. And he did have some good qualities that deserved mention.

GGFan

Record Breaker
Do they just kick you out of Canada if you have bad skating skills?? I wish skaters like Jeremie were rewarded in the appropriate PCS categories

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
The commentators on this stream seem like very nice people.

The first skater doubled the axel, didn't have a quad, and blew the combo. Johnny and Tara would have crucified him.
But these commentators found things to say about his good qualities. And he did have some good qualities that deserved mention.

Mistakes are obvious but it often takes observant eyes and kind hearts to notice the good qualities, like in life.