2018 Canadian Nationals Senior Men - SP | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2018 Canadian Nationals Senior Men - SP

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
Whoops wrong thread! Too many tabs.

Eric Liu was amazing. Ravi's skaters are great skaters.

GGFan

Record Breaker
More beautiful skating skills! And soft knees! :love: And Eric is musical too!

(can we convince Sui/Han to use Blues for Klook at the Olympics? :biggrin:)

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
More beautiful skating skills! And soft knees! :love: And Eric is musical too!

(can we convince Sui/Han to use Blues for Klook at the Olympics? :biggrin:)

Oh my friggin lord, I wish! I’m conflicted though because I also love their Hallelujah program, especially since they used the k. d. lang version.

jillredhand

Record Breaker
Oof, Olivier. I am really digging the drama with his skate-- that opening axel was alllmost there.

Edit: Also, re: Buble music. Am I forgetting something, or is this the only Buble program out there this year? After last year's oversaturation, did everyone in the international skating community finally just say ENOUGH?

GGFan

Record Breaker
The lines on Olivier! His legs go on for days. :love: And his camel has big time potential. I hope he can harness all of the talent in future years

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
How interesting that so many skaters have chosen big band or crooner music for their short programs.

I'm personally of the opinion that the world needs more Sinatra.

GGFan

Record Breaker
I was waiting for Jay Z to come in during Edrien's music. Another beautiful skater with a nice landing position and great steps.

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
Time to do double duty. Live streaming and TSN. :dbana:

Yatagarasu

Record Breaker
How interesting that so many skaters have chosen big band or crooner music for their short programs.

I'm personally of the opinion that the world needs more Sinatra.

I think this music works quite well for peeps who have good basics, good skating skills. I love this first group, tech or not.

mrrice

Record Breaker
I mean this as a HUGE compliment. It is clear to me that Patrick Chan has had a big impact on the young skaters in Canada. Even the commentators talked about it. So many of them already have a good style and musicality about them. I love it!!