2018 Canadian Nationals Senior Men - SP | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2018 Canadian Nationals Senior Men - SP

kresslia

Medalist
I mean this as HUGE compliment. It is clear to me that Patrick Chan has had a big impact on the young skaters in Canada. Even the commentators talked about it. So many of them already have a good style and musicality about them. I love it!!
It's wonderful that he is here today, still competing, able to see his influence firsthand.

GGFan

Record Breaker
I really enjoyed that from Bennett. He has flair and energy :clap:

Very enjoyable first group :yahoo:

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
I mean this as HUGE compliment. It is clear to me that Patrick Chan has had a big impact on the young skaters in Canada. Even the commentators talked about it. So many of them already have a good style and musicality about them. I love it!!

I noticed this right away with these young skaters. Beautiful legacy by Patrick! I'm really looking forward to this new crop with more tech and experience picked up.

lady_bee

Medalist
I agree for you mentioning Patrick effect.
I was so impressed all of boys in the first group. Even I enjoyed Blues of Klook program, it's very rare for me, because I can't help thinking of Takahashi's everytime I hear the music, but Eric was smooth and fresh.

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
Elladj and another dude showed up in the same shirt! And there is a small child on the ice(!)(?) I love Canadian Nationals.

mrrice

Record Breaker
I just saw Patrick Junior do a Rippon Lutz....He looks good. Joseph Phan...:cheer2:

Yatagarasu

Record Breaker
Elladj and another dude showed up in the same shirt! And there is a small child on the ice(!)(?) I love Canadian Nationals.

Stephen Gogolev, he's 12. He was awfully nervous yesterday in practice, I got worried he'd get injured, he was falling, and all over the place so fingers and toes crossed he can have a good skate. Lots of pressure for someone so young.

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
Small child!! :rofl:

Stephen's 13 and last year's junior champion.

Haha

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
Stephen Gogolev, he's 12. He was awfully nervous yesterday in practice, I got worried he'd get injured, he was falling, and all over the place so fingers and toes crossed he can have a good skate. Lots of pressure for someone so young.
Good luck to the little guy!

s_parks

Record Breaker
Yeah, that 4T was not going to happen. It looked like he was having second thoughts about it... very hesitant.