Live Streaming (English) - 2018 Canadian Ti | Golden Skate

Live Streaming (English) - 2018 Canadian Ti

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Because I literally don’t have anything better to do right now (stuck in bed with the flu) I’m sort of watching the livestream. Good stuff, we’re so lucky to get this kind of thing free on a livestream. :agree:

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Because I literally don’t have anything better to do right now (stuck in bed with the flu) I’m sort of watching the livestream. Good stuff, we’re so lucky to get this kind of thing free on a livestream. :agree:

Get well!!! :ghug:

pearly

Record Breaker
They just said they would continue streaming everything except the final group of seniors for ladies, men, pairs and dance - I just missed whether just senior free or the short as well. Anyone catch that?

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
They just said they would continue streaming everything except the final group of seniors for ladies, men, pairs and dance - I just missed whether just senior free or the short as well. Anyone catch that?

Oh shoot, so not that sweet I though, there will be drama stream hunting after all...

pearly

Record Breaker
One of the reliable streamers will hopefully have something set up. The timings of these senior events are really unusual, maybe because skating will be so early in the morning at the Olympics?

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
One of the reliable streamers will hopefully have something set up. The timings of these senior events are really unusual, maybe because skating will be so early in the morning at the Olympics?

praying circle for qq stream again to save my watching:ghug:, or some good soul to share the stream...