Schedule in Pacific Standard Time
Results
English live stream
French live stream
Video
Results & Videos thread
No Spoilers Videos thread

Starting #NameProgram musicSectionGroup #
1Jade McCue / Gabriel ClementeMaria by Ricky Martin; Cha Cha: Need to Know by Mark Anthony; The Cup of Life by Rickey Martin FD: Selections from the "La La Land" soundtrackON1
2Katrine Roy / Oliver ZhangSD: Cha Cha Cha by Mo' Horizons; Amado Mio (Da "Gilda")' by Cinema Serenade Ensemble FD: Assasin's Tango by John Powell; Tanguera by Sexteto MayorQC1
3Katerina Kasatkin / Corey CircelliSD: La Vida Es Un Carnaval by Celia Cruz; Mujer Latina by ThalĂ­a FD: Faded by Alan Walker feat. Iselin SolheimON1
4Kaitlyn Chubb / Alex GuntherWhatever Happens by Michael Jackson; Cha Cha: Sway by Michael Bublé FD: True Colors by Cyndi Lauper performed by Justin Timberlake & Anna Kendrick; September by Earth, Wind & Fire performed by Justin Timeberlake & Anna Kendrick, and Earth, Wind & FireON1
5Keelee Gingrich / Parker BrownEuropa (Earth's Cry Heaven's Smile), Smooth by Carlos Santana FD: The Curse by Agnes Obel; Neverland by Takenobu ON2
6Natalie D’Alessandro / Bruce WaddellCha Cha: Need to Know by Marc Anthony; Let's Get Loud by Jennifer Lopez, On the 6 FD: Compilation 74: Your Song by Elton John, Bernie Taupin; "Moulin Rouge" Your Song perfomed by Ewan McGregor, Alessandro Safina; Original Arrangement/A Wonderful Love by Karl HugoON2
7Ashlynne Stairs / Lee RoyerRhumba: El Beso del Final by Rudy Perez, performed by Christina Aguilera; Cha Cha: I Like It Like That by Pete Rodriguez, Tony Pabon FD: Un monstre a Paris by Sean Lennon; La Seine by Matthieu Chedid, Sean LennonBC/YK2
8Ellie Fisher / Simon-Pierre Malette-PaquetteRhumba: Amado Mio by Pink Martini; Cha Cha: Done Estas, Yolanda by Pink Martini FD: La Strada by Nino Rota, Ennio MorriconeQC2
9Olivia Han / Grayson LochheadCha Cha: I Need To Know by Mark Anthony; Salsa: Quitate Tu Pa Ponerme Yo by Mark Anthony FD: Dead Man's Chest (from "Pirates of The Caribbean" soundtrack) by Hans Zimmer; Pearl (from "Pirates of The Caribbean" soundtrack) by Hans ZimmerON2
10Alicia Fabbri / Claudio PietrantonioRhumba: Historia de un amor performed by Nana Mouskouri; Cha Cha: Sweet Like Cola performed by Lou Bega FD: El Tango de Roxanne ("Moulin Rouge" soundtrack); Come What May ("Moulin Rouge" soundtrack); El Tango de Roxanne ("Moulin Rouge" soundtrack)QC3
11Valerie Taillefer / Jason ChanRhumba: 2046 Rhumba; Con Mi Sombra by S-Tone Inc. FD: Closer Than Sister (from "Penny Dreadful" soundtrack) by Abel Korzeniowski; A Boat to Argentina by Amand AmarQC3
12Irina Galiyanova / Tommy TangCha Cha: Dance with Me by Debelah Morgan; Rhumba: La vida loca by Francisco Cespedes; Cha Cha: Dance with Me by Debelah Morgan FD: Time in a Bottle by Sim Croce; Lost in the Forest by Shin Jae YoungON3
13Olivia McIsaac / Elliott GrahamRhumba: Quizas Quizas Quizas by Osvaldo Farres, performed by Pink Martini; Cha Cha: Angelina by Damaso Perez Prado, performed by Lou Bega FD: Let It Be Me performed by Ray LaMontage; What I Wouldn't Do performed by Serena RyderON3
14Marjorie Lajoie / Zachary LaghaCha Cha: Bla Bla Bla Cha Cha Cha by Petty Booka; Samba: Tu Picadura by Gary Tesca FD: Dream by Imagine Dragons; Nemesis by Benjamin ClementineQC3
WDNina Mizuki / Veniamins VolskisBC/YK

mom2cavs

Rinkside
Thrilled for McIsaac
/Graham. First year together and already second. I think that canada has 3 spots for junior worlds.

Scout

Final Flight
Thrilled for McIsaac
/Graham. First year together and already second. I think that canada has 3 spots for junior worlds.

Me too! And I loved their reaction.

Was surprised to see Alicia & Claudio so low (I didn't see their skate yet, missed it live & need to catch up), but from the protocols, it looks like they lost some levels in the long and had twizzle problems in the short.

I think Canada only has two spots: L&L finished 6th last year and Stairs & Royer finished 14th.

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
Yup only 2 spots for JWC.

jemmabrie17

Rinkside
very enjoyable competition! Almost every team in the last two groups really brought their A game.

~ I really like D&W! (D'Wadd? or maybe just Natalie and Bruce... N&B?:confused:, since D&W is already synonymous with another team) They have really solid basics and solid quality of movement coupled with a very astute dynamic and connection for such a young team. I think they have a lot of long term potential to be a very strong team in the future. hope they stick together!!

~ Slightly disappointed for F&P considering their JGP season and SCC, I'm sure they were hoping for a stronger showing here. They weren't quite as sharp as they have been previously this season in both portions, they didn't seem as connected to the programs or performances. Nonetheless, still strong well matched skating from them!:) Also did They tweek the FD choreo? The "CWM" section looked slightly different?

~ Props to T&C on the vast improvement they made from just last month as SCC, It was exponential. the turns, the steadiness, transitions all noticeably better here. They definitely win the most improved award!:clap: loved their "Penny Dreadful" FD. Really smart choreo, suits them really well!

~ G&T killed it in the SD. love their attack. this is also the best I've seen them skate their FD!

~ Beautiful Free by F&MP. It suits them to a T. Very elegant and graceful combined with good fundamental executions of all elements. And Twizzle redemption for Ellie! It's still somewhat evident that they are a new partnership as there partnering skills haven't gelled entirely yet and there's still a bit of apprehension in the transitions. But i'm just being picky. They are both strong individual skaters and I think they are well matched as a team. Both(esp Ellie) have very good body awareness and control of music relating to movement, which is a very innate and impressive quality, IMO. I would have had them in 2nd in the FD. Oh, and I LOVE Ellie's new dress.

~ Redemption for S&R as well! Woohoo! You can see that they have really been working on their technique. there seems to be emphasis on their edges in hold skating and cohesiveness and they really have improved a bunch since last season! I was impressed with all the one footed skating they were doing.

~ I'm so ecstatic for M&G! they were confident and in command in both performances! A very well deserved silver medal. I did not realize that this is their first season together! They very meld well! I love their straight line lift in the FD! They balance displayed the position held! Just so good! They exude enthusiasm and passion well remaining composed and professional and it is especially evident on Elliott's face and it's so refreshing to see. I too hope that they get that 2nd spot for the JWC.

~ And last but not least Congratulations to L&L on a well deserved win and on breaking the Canadian junior record!! Unfortunately for me, my computer glitched at the beginning their FD so I only caught them starting at the very end of the "Believe" section and I haven't had a chance to go back and watch. although what I did catch looked so strong. the speed and coverage Zach gets in that rotational lift it fantastic. Their twizzles are getting consistently stronger and they cover so much ice with them! They are pushing themselves to the limit in terms of speed and their edges looked the best they have, to my eye, that they have all season! they really have a knack for performing. One thing I really like about Marjorie and Zack is their commitment to their material and determination to perform it to it's absolute utmost potential.

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
We came up with D'A/W as the initials for D'Alessandro / Waddell this summer. :)