Body of Work Thank Yous | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Body of Work Thank Yous

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
We also get the CBC feed which I hear is better than IN, free of charge and commentator free? Are we sure we can't lure you over to the longing to join us in Canuckistan?

I tried to promise we were not one of those unspeakable nations but GS guideline disallows White House language.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I tried to promise we were not one of those unspeakable nations but GS guideline disallows White House language.

Best not to mention that.

I'm thinking of changing my tagline to "luring Americans since 2016". Do you think it's catchy?

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
I JUST saw this thread. Wow. :thank: What a nice thing to do GGF.

Well first I am a New Yorker, which is so unlike the rest of America in some ways that I tend to think of myself as a New Yorker first and only then think, "Oh yes, that's right I forgot--I'm also American." Glad to clear that up.

But I am proud to be a honorary Canadian! I thought Montreal was one of the world's little gems--and I was there in the middle of winter! Note to people visiting then: make sure you wear shoes with soles that grip. I didn't and had one night where I literally had to walk down a hill sideways clutching onto the sides of buildings. But I don't hold it against the Canadians! Mother Nature on the other hand...

Thank you to the other people on here who have said lovely things about me. And for those who haven't, I'm sure you've thought them. And if you haven't...well I don't wanna know.

:)