Fan Fest Requests | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Fan Fest Requests

Ruthypegs

On the Ice
Country
United-Kingdom
Donovan Carrillo, Mexico - after having seen him for the first time at Worlds in Milan, I think this skater is definitely one to watch for - fantastic charisma and performance and lovely flexibility - would love to see him have his own Fan Fest. Thank you to anyone who is computer savvy enough to take this on...

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
Great idea!! Who would like to do it? If no one responds within two weeks I'll take him on

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Those of you who want to join us in gushing over Donovan, we have been doing so at the Mexican Skaters Fan Fest. I will admit it has become in the past few weeks the Donovan Carrillo Fan Fest. (And welcome to those of you who first saw Donovan in Milano. This ray of sunshine deserves all the attention he can get:agree:).

I have not started a new one because I did not want to take away from the Mexican skaters one, but I think we all agree he deserves one. Spirals for Miles does a great job with her fan fests too, but I will take it on if you are feeling overwhelmed. And also, do we ask to move the "Donovan only" posts to the new Fan Fest? Decisions, Decisions....:biggrin:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Those of you who want to join us in gushing over Donovan, we have been doing so at the Mexican Skaters Fan Fest. I will admit it has become in the past few weeks the Donovan Carrillo Fan Fest. (And welcome to those of you who first saw Donovan in Milano. This ray of sunshine deserves all the attention he can get:agree:).

I have not started a new one because I did not want to take away from the Mexican skaters one, but I think we all agree he deserves one. Spirals for Miles does a great job with her fan fests too, but I will take it on if you are feeling overwhelmed. And also, do we ask to move the "Donovan only" posts to the new Fan Fest? Decisions, Decisions....:biggrin:

No problem. I can move the Donovan posts into a new thread.

To make setting the thread up easier, the best option is probably just to duplicate chapis' existing OP from the Team thread, and edit out the bits that aren't about Donovan. And then if chapis would prefer somebody else to have the responsibility, it can be re-allocated.

CaroLiza_fan