Alysa Liu | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Alysa Liu

oatmella

陈巍
Record Breaker
It would be so amazing if she can make it on the team for Beijing 2022. Also I think she speaks Mandarin quite well?

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
Wow! So glad to see my girl going for that 3A like a BOSS! I think it'll be there by her debut season.

MarinHondas

Final Flight
her technique on the 3a is very reminiscent of Rika's. Her coach said that they really look up to her and I can see the influence.

ice coverage

Record Breaker
After competing at a local competition, Alysa Liu skated around and did a 3a-3t!!
https://twitter.com/team_pdd/status/982859934323781634 ...

Lest anyone wonder: it was at last night's ice show (not competition) of the Skating Club of San Francisco.

Instagram story of @pom_pom9 has video also of another 3A (not in combination).

Instagram story of @christinacarriera has different video of Alysa (in practice clothes) training 3A.

A snippet of Alysa's program at the show:

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
Apparently Alysa will be at a US training camp this summer (can't remember which one now, sorry) demonstrating jumps
As per her instagram story

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Apparently Alysa will be at a US training camp this summer (can't remember which one now, sorry) demonstrating jumps
As per her instagram story

Alysa was referring to USFS Jump On It! Camp -- which is taking place at this very moment. (Not this summer.)

It's great that Alysa is one of the "athlete assistants"/demonstrators. :cool:

I don't remember for sure, but I think Alysa might have been one of the campers in 2016 and/or 2017??
And by helping to teach this year's campers already is coming full circle??

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Oh thank you! This is really great for Alysa and I hope she enjoys herself :love:

Instagram story of @tskate13 has side-by-side triple axels from Alysa and Camden Pulkinen. :cool:

Plus another one just from Alysa.

(Camden also is in the group of athlete assistants at the USFS camp.)

ETA (on Apr 21):

A different person also shot video of the side-by-side triple axels from Alysa and Camden. Perma-post on Instagram:

(No doubt the video is of Alysa. #12yearsold
Presumably with Camden.
I suppose Mirai was tagged as a nod to her own success with triple axel, but she clearly is not in the video. She was nowhere near WAIH yesterday -- was in Pennsylvania for SOI.)​

MarinHondas

Final Flight
Alysa's 3a attempts are getting mighty impressive and we continue to see more. I predict she will attempt one at nationals this year.

MarinHondas

Final Flight
NEWS!!!: Alysa just posted on Instagram STORIES that she will be competing as a SENIOR at nationals this coming season and she will attempt the 3a at nationals. She also said she is working on quads.

kimi492

Final Flight
NEWS!!!: Alysa just posted on Instagram STORIES that she will be competing as a SENIOR at nationals this coming season and she will attempt the 3a at nationals. She also said she is working on quads.

Really? The plot thickens... this upcoming season is gonna be so much fun

oatmella

陈巍
Record Breaker

oh wow!! Thanks for sharing.

I am super excited to see Alysa compete as a senior at nationals - really hoping for successful 3A for her 😊