Alysa Liu | Page 20 | Golden Skate

Alysa Liu

pandatours

On the Ice
I’m excited she will be working with Massimo Scali, but after thinking about it doesn’t it seem like Massimo will be her head coach? She’s definitely not moving to Toronto. These co coaching situations between two countries confuses me.

I think Laura gave her a fantastic base, especially mentally. I hope she can skate for 10 more years

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Team Toyota has added Alysa to its family, per announcement today:

Among the sixteen Winter Olympians currently on Team Toyota, the only other figure skater is Nathan (who is not new to the group).

Last edited:

Scott512

Record Breaker
Team Toyota has added Alysa to its family, per announcement today:

Among the sixteen Winter Olympians currently on Team Toyota, the only other figure skater is Nathan (who is not new to the group).
What does it mean when your on Team Toyota? Did they sponsor these athletes and help them with paying their coaches and things like that?

I can't wait to see Alysa skate this season. She's going for a senior Nationals three-peat at 15. I mean damn. ,) I don't think we'll ever see that again from someone so young can american ladies figure skating.

I just don't know what to expect from Alysa this season because of covid-19 and changing coaches. There's a lot of uncertainty for everybody.

macy

Record Breaker
What does it mean when your on Team Toyota? Did they sponsor these athletes and help them with paying their coaches and things like that?

I can't wait to see Alysa skate this season. She's going for a senior Nationals three-peat at 15. I mean damn. ,) I don't think we'll ever see that again from someone so young can american ladies figure skating.

I just don't know what to expect from Alysa this season because of covid-19 and changing coaches. There's a lot of uncertainty for everybody.
yes they are a sponsor. Nathan has even recieved vehicles from them.

nussnacker

one and only
Record Breaker

I don’t think the question should be what to expect from her this season... I think she needs time.
What I appreciate greatly about Alysa is her character and her mind. She seems like a strong person. She’s a kid, but has a will power and resilience way beyond her years.
Everything will come in due time to her, she just needs to keep working and not paying attention to anyone else.

Scott512

Record Breaker
I don’t think the question should be what to expect from her this season... I think she needs time.
What I appreciate greatly about Alysa is her character and her mind. She seems like a strong person. She’s a kid, but has a will power and resilience way beyond her years.
Everything will come in due time to her, she just needs to keep working and not paying attention to anyone else.
Agreed. But it's hard not to pay attention to anyone else.