Alysa Liu | Page 8 | Golden Skate

Alysa Liu

LiamForeman

William/Uilyam
Medalist
Gosh, if she lands the 4Lz and 3A+2T and completes a third combo at senior nationals... watch out, Bradie! :drama:
Alysa needs to work on her speed and ice coverage, but she's not THAT far below Bradie. And Bradie seems to be having UR issues so far this year. The question is what would USFS do? Promote a girl to champion when she wasn't even eligible for JGP or ramp up Bradie's pcs to compensate? Or just overlook Bradie's URs and look at Alysa's jumps with an electron microscope?

MarinHondas

Final Flight
TSL also says Alysa is working with Tom Dickson (Satoko's choreographer) to improve her skating skills and attention to detail.

If Alysa has a quad lutz, triple axel, AND beautiful ss by nationals...welp watch out world:eeking:

IceBallerina

On the Ice
TSL also says Alysa is working with Tom Dickson (Satoko's choreographer) to improve her skating skills and attention to detail.

If Alysa has a quad lutz, triple axel, AND beautiful ss by nationals...welp watch out world:eeking:

With that level of content she could easily grab the top spot at senior nationals. Just as I think Trusova will this year.

natsulian

Final Flight
Hopefully USFS doesn't hype Alysa and throw her into a sea of sharks. The USFS needs to nurture and hone a talent such as Alysa's. Congrats on the Quad (landed during practice) and the Triple Axel combo. She's poised to hopefully lead the US ladies for years to come.

Arbitrary

Medalist
This one looks like the next Olympic Champion.
She will be in her best age with all the jumps required. Maximum possible layout for the SP and some substantial layout for the FP.

macy

Record Breaker
This one looks like the next Olympic Champion.
She will be in her best age with all the jumps required. Maximum possible layout for the SP and some substantial layout for the FP.

oh please don't put that on the poor girl yet! 4 years is a very long time when you're only 13!

tinlizzie

Final Flight
Her costume for the FS is one of the most beautiful I’ve seen �� Stunning!

Sjs5572

Final Flight
Alyssa Liu just skated her short at Pacific Sectionals. Squeaky clean 3A, 3F and 3Lz/3t. 74.94. WOW!!!

MarinHondas

Final Flight
Her performance quality has improved so much from regionals. I heard she was working with Dickson and Ward choreographed her short, I think it’s paying off! Continue working on these skating skills and musicality Alysa!
So happy for her and can hardly wait to see her compete on the JGP next year, ugh. Right now we will just see how she does at nats!