Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Final thoughts?

Medalist

0 Not allowed!
    I was getting over a sinus infection in San Jose and still have some lingering congestion. Doesn't help when the weather is 55 degrees one day then below freezing a few days later.

Hope everyone is feeling better soon and glad Coyote Chris' surgery went well!

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. P View Post
    ^ I caught the crud. It could have been worse, but it definitely knocked me down for a few days.
    No fun! I went down with the crud so by the time I was in the arena I was on the way back to health so I guess I got lucky that way.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ic3Rabbit View Post
    I got it (a virus) while there and am finally getting rid of it after being on medications for almost a week now, but still have the lingering cough.

shiroKJ...I was reading where the flu this year is a strain that isn't in the current shots.

Either way, I wish I could get the shots but can't because of allergies.
    I like my pharmacist's explaination the best. Yes, the H3N2 strain was in the shot...but the lag time to make the vaccine, innoculate people, etc is so great that H3N2 had pleanty of time to mutate as it is famous for doing before it hit.
    On the other hand, the "mutant protein" theory is very elegant. And probably more to the truth.
    http://www.latimes.com/science/scien...3n2-story.html

0 Not allowed!
    Finally got all of my photos from January 3 up in my gallery. *facepalm* I did well, imo, to edit it down to a more manageable number, but still...

I still haven't actually sat down to really think about everything and put it in words. I had an amazing time thanks to friends old and new!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2