Enjoying Streaming Disciplines | Golden Skate

Enjoying Streaming Disciplines

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
I've been streaming the Novice and Junior disciplines from the comfort of my home. I've also enjoyed the great coverage by Debbie Wilkes and Ted Barton. Their depth of knowledge of figure skating is a treat to listen to as they analyze each skater after they skate. I always used to enjoy Debbie Wilkes take on skating when she covered it on CTV. Can't wait for the Seniors to start. It's wonderful to know that once our amazing skaters move on there's a whole new set of talented skaters being developed. Saw some wonderful young skaters coming up the ranks.

:points:

Sackie

Medalist
I was very impressed with how they didn't talk during the skate but gave some good info about each skater before they started and then analyze their routine afterwards. And that even when the skater has problems they point out the good parts of their programs.

VictoriaS

Spectator
Yes, I agree!! It is SO wonderful to watch the Canadian Nationals live streaming from the US. And the commentators so positive. How would one watch the Senior divisions NOT available on live streaming from US? Will they be archived so can be watched later. Disappointed that we won't be able to watch the top Seniors.

margiemo

Rinkside
It was announced yesterday the full ladies short and pairs Will be available live streaming.Ladies on now

nunner

Spectator
It was announced yesterday the full ladies short and pairs Will be available live streaming.Ladies on now

I don't think Ladies Group 3 will be live streamed. TSN4, in Canada, has Ladies and Dance on at 3pm EST today.

So far, Ladies group 3 is being streamed, I stand corrected.

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
It's due to the contract with CTV coverage, but once shown on TV I believe you can stream it on the archives or even on Youtube.

Kypma

Final Flight
I've been loving the live-streaming and wonderful commentary as well! Does anyone know whether the gala will be broadcast, online or on TV, tomorrow?

Update: CTV will broadcast it, but tape-delayed :(