2018 Canadian Nationals Senior Pairs - FS | Page 10 | Golden Skate

2018 Canadian Nationals Senior Pairs - FS

ericka141

On the Ice
I'm crying. Their music is beautiful and they do it so much justice. I'd love to see Papadakis/Cizeron skate to this.

rain

Record Breaker
Yeah, it's not guaranteed, but I'd say very likely. I/M haven't been convincing at all and they were beaten handily here :(

Fantastic SBS jumps so far from S/B wow!

It doesn't help I/M that they've had a really, really tough season.

Dr. Jenn

Medalist
Amazing job by Julianne and Charlie!! :D What a great FS this is - so many impressive skates. As with watching Evelyn and Trennt, I feel confident and relaxed while watching these two, as I know that I can count on them to perform well. Way to go on the SBS jumps especially!! :)

CAS

On the Ice
Heartbroken for Dylan and Lubov and wanted nothing more to see them go to the Olympics and her in her Canadian gear but they are off this year and the way those two other teams just skated I think they are in much better shape to be sent. Wish it was different but it is what it is, that's sport for you.

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
Seguin & Bilodeau

Tech: Fine catch on the triple twist. Strong sbs 3T+2T and a wonderful sbs 3S as well! Okay throw 3Lz, might have a touch-down with the foot, right into a good death spiral. A little out of sync on the sbs spins. Alright positions but nice speed in the axel lasso lift. Clean throw 3Lo. Nice reverse rotational lift into a one-handed lift, and a fast combo spin to end the program.

Pres: S&B have almost a rustic quality to them that makes me feel right at home. They may not have the most refined or mature presentation but they present elements plainly and powerfully. They are like a yummy home-cooked meal on the prairie.

slider11

Medalist
Heartbroken for Dylan and Lubov and wanted nothing more to see them go to the Olympics and her in her Canadian gear but they are off this year and the way those two other teams just skated I think they are in much better shape to be sent. Wish it was different but it is what it is, that's sport for you.

Have to agree. Let's see how the committee weighs the various factors but this has not been a stellar season for I/M . For me, they have the potential for top 5.