2018 Canadian Nationals Senior Pairs - FS | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2018 Canadian Nationals Senior Pairs - FS

ericka141

On the Ice
Lovely skate by Kolodziej and Deschamps! I'm impressed with their jumps, the double axels were perfectly in sync.

synteis

Medalist
I'm so so impressed. You dream that some skaters will leave an incredible skate on Nationals' ice and they did.

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
I'm also impressed by the unfamiliar first team. They look very promising.

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
This is Tóth Ivett's music, and they stole Suto/Boudreau-Audet's costumes [emoji23]

But they are very pretty

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Camille Ruest / Drew Wolfe - QC

Music: Earth Song by Michael Jackson, Home by Armand Armar

Light blue costumes

2Tw
3T+1T - she hand down on 3T (UR?), he turn inbetween
5RLi
3LoTh - hands down
3S - she stepout
BoDs
FCCoSp
3Li
5ALi
ChSq
3STh
PCoSp

Some iffy landings to start

FS: 117.36, 177.54, 1/2

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Apparently, the Marcotte siblings are two big pillars to sustain the current Canadian pairs. Kudos to their achievements.

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I'm so so impressed. You dream that some skaters will leave an incredible skate on Nationals' ice and they did.

YES. THIS is EXACTLY WHY national championships exist and why they are important. Those who deem them to be pointless now due to the “body of work” controversy in the US need to realize that it’s not solely about the best skaters who have chances for the Olympics and worlds.

s_parks

Record Breaker
Too bad, some of the elements were sloppy. Nice basics though, and he's great on the lifts- honestly better speed, flow and posture than most of the top men right now(I've only seen better from Han).

Dr. Jenn

Medalist
Decent job by Drew and Camille, other than some iffy landings by her. They're a really well-matched team and have lots of nice qualities. I would have liked to see a bit more 'oomph' in some of their movements and presentation, but otherwise, well done!

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Apparently, the Marcotte siblings are two big pillars to sustain the current Canadian pairs. Kudos to their achievements.

At nats they have 4 senior pairs: R/W, K/D, MT/M, and D/R. And at least 3 juniors: Panetta/Lapointe, Choinard/Ostiguy, Matte/Ferland (just Richard as a coach, but Julie does choreo). And probably others in novice/junior that I don't know.