2018 Canadian Nationals Senior Pairs - FS | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2018 Canadian Nationals Senior Pairs - FS

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Synchro fans really need to teach spectators at competitions for the other four disciplines the fine art of an intermission flash mob.

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
LOL I was busy checking on ISU bios for all teams in the first group with whom I'm not familiar, because they are all good with their own distinctive styles and nice elements. What can I say, just keep up the good work!

ice_tulip

On the Ice
Are I/M up next? It appears the YouTube linked a couple pages ago is showing Medvedeva now... Is there any way to watch the pairs moving forward (and the men's final group thereafter)?

CAS

On the Ice
Are I/M up next? It appears the YouTube linked a couple pages ago is showing Medvedeva now... Is there any way to watch the pairs moving forward (and the men's final group thereafter)?

Patience. I think they just put that up there waiting for the broadcast to kick in.

Vera Costa

Rinkside

The ice is being resurfaced, so the YT provider decided we all get to watch Medvedeva till Gp 2 starts.

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
I had to mute the sound. Though I really appreciate all the efforts by the (likely Russian?) feeder on YT

synteis

Medalist
Since it's interval time, I'm curious about something that was brought up earlier today, namely why do most Canadian skaters have such good SS? Is it down to culture amongst Canadian coaches? Is it because Canada's had some incredible skaters from a footwork POV that have inspired our athletes and made them value it? Do they emphasize skating skills more than jumps at the level of CanSkate and SkateCanada Junior, Intermediate and Senior levels? Anyone have any thoughts?