2018 Canadian Nationals Senior Pairs - FS | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2018 Canadian Nationals Senior Pairs - FS

Sabrina

Record Breaker
OMG I HATE this jumping from streaming to TV, they don't even say what programs they use on TV. They showed ladies and dance on TSN 4 and 5, now they switch to TSN 2. I had no idea, but I tried the youtube stream, only to realize it was TSN2...so i lost I/M in transition

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Weird that announcer is saying that they guaranteed themselves a spot. Isn't it decided based on bawdy-awdy-awdy of work?

I honestly don’t think there will be any BOW debates here, I think Larkyn is going for the ladies , as will the top three pairs tonight.

kresslia

Medalist
Weird that announcer is saying that they guaranteed themselves a spot. Isn't it decided based on bawdy-awdy-awdy of work?
Yeah, it's not guaranteed, but I'd say very likely. I/M haven't been convincing at all and they were beaten handily here :(

Fantastic SBS jumps so far from S/B wow!

synteis

Medalist

Yeah, Debbie and Ted were talking earlier on the SC stream about how in spite of what TSN might have led you to believe, no Olympic berths had actually been given out to say Larkyn.

s_parks

Record Breaker
Damn it, every time their jr silver medal is mentioned, I'm reminded of Yu/Jin and get depressed all over again.

rain

Record Breaker
S/B! Whahooooo! I have hearts in my eyes like a cartoon character. They should easily be into second. Spectacular!

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Julianne Seguin / Charlie Bilodeau

Music: Where's My Love by Syml

Red strapless dress / dark grey outfit

3Tw
3T+2T
5RLi
3S
3FTh - ok, bit tight
BoDs
FCCoSp - unison off
ChSq
5ALi
3LoTh
3Li
PCoSp

Great skate!

FS: 144.49, 213.00, 1/6

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
ENOUGH WITH THE ONION CUTTING IN HERE! :sad21:

Just sublime tonight. Thank you for that clutch performance my BBs! :cheer::yahoo:

GGFan

Record Breaker
Ok, I low-key was not expecting S/B to hold it together. Best performance of that program to date! :clap: