2018 Canadian Nationals Senior Men - FS | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2018 Canadian Nationals Senior Men - FS

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Olivier Bergeron - QC

Music: Another One Bites the Dust; Under Pressure; Don't Stop me Now; Who Wants to Live Forever by Queen

Red shiny buckle vest, black shirt+pants

3A - fall, looked <
3F
1Lz
FCCoSp
3F+2T - turn inbetween
StSq
2A+1Lo+3S
1Lo
CCoSp
3T+2T - tight
2A - scratchy
ChSq
FSSp

1 fall, 2 pops and other iffy landings

FS: 117.31, 180.92, 1/4

Yatagarasu

Record Breaker
That was probably one of the best tano jumps I've seen. Nicely done. And good work overall.

GGFan

Record Breaker
Olivier's legs are everything! He just needs to watch Robin Cousins and own them! That spiral deserved to be held! And he needs to start rocking that camel for maximum effect. The start was great--I love how he set up the attitude of the piece. What a weird cut to end on however

synteis

Medalist
That was probably one of the best tano jumps I've seen. Nicely done. And good work overall.

It was so so beautiful. That is what a tano should look like. Beautiful extension of his body and great flow in and out of the position+jump.

lady_bee

Medalist
I like Oliver's music choices, but don't like the arrangement. Also, I think "don't stop me now" sould be used at last.

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
Olivier's legs are everything! He just needs to watch Robin Cousins and own them! That spiral deserved to be held! And he needs to start rocking that camel for maximum effect. The start was great--I love how he set up the attitude of the piece. What a weird cut to end on however
I thought the hands and arms are gorgeous! He has legs for days, but they are a bit ragged in movement! Great high kick though

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Eric Liu - AB/NT/NU

Music: Sherlock Holmes (soundtrack) by Hans Zimmer

Black vest with gold details, white shirt, black pants

2A
3Lz - fall
3F
3Lo
FSSp
ChSq
2A
3S+2T+2Lo - foot down
FCCoSp
3Lz+2T - tight
3T+?T - choppy stream
StSq
CCoSp

FS: 120.19, 185.01, 1/5

GGFan

Record Breaker
That was some heavy music to expect Eric to live up to. Nice skating but I would love to see him do something lighter

Yatagarasu

Record Breaker
That bit that hangs off of his belt is super unfortunately placed and that shirt is ... is something.

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
I hate this song. He should skate to something from The Cardigans' album LONG GONE BEFORE DAYLIGHT instead.