Figure skaters Look-alikes | Page 16 | Golden Skate

Figure skaters Look-alikes

fzztsimmons

On the Ice
Having just watched the trailer for Spinning Out, the new netflix show about figure skating, I have to say Kaya Scodelario here looks freakishly like Tessa Virtue.
Add in the fact there's a moment in the trailer where she's wearing an identical dress to Tessa's Moulin Rouge dress, I think it's fair to say that they used her as inspiration. But watching the trailer had me freaked because I just kept thinking it was like some weird V/M fanfiction only with pairs instead of ice dance :jaw:

hanyuufan5

✨**:。*
Medalist
Speaking of Sofia Evdokimova, I had a school friend who looked so much like her that I had to check her birth date to make sure my friend wasn't actually her attending school under a fake name so no one knew she was a rising ice dancer back in Russia! Then I still wasn't 100% convinced and went to check if the friend is still in the USA, which she is. :laugh:

CherylDee

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Alexandra Boikova!

Hot diggity!! OMG, I didn't think anyone would get it! You're good!! :cheer2:

They really do look alike [a carbon copy?] though Briahna Joy Gray has quite a few years on Boikova. Just proof positive we're all brothers and sisters regardless of race, creed, color!

NadezhdaNadya

Final Flight
Ok. So I live in Bulgaria. Once I was waiting at the bus stop for my bus and three little girls came. One of them said that their names are Anastasiya, Elisaveta and Alexandra and then she asked me for my name. They were all very blonde and they had very interisting features. Not Bulgarian. I thought that they were probably from Scandinavia. Then they asked the other people at the bus stop to tell their names. And the people there were very surprised and they wondered If the girls were sisters. To have three children in Bulgaria is almost impossible, two is the maximum. I looked at them closely and two of them looked exactly like Sabina Zagitova (but they were different age, not twins). The third sister did not resemble Sabina. Then their grandmother appeared and she spoke Bulgarian with a heavy Russian accent.
I wish a had a sister like Sabina, not fair. :'(

MGstyle

Crawling around on the ice after chestnuts
Medalist
Although if you look closer perhaps not so much, but I always dubbed the image of Mariah Bell whenever Rey was on the screen while I was watching Star Wars. I would love to see Mariah portraying Rey in a program.

waltzjump2

Rinkside
Although if you look closer perhaps not so much, but I always dubbed the image of Mariah Bell whenever Rey was on the screen while I was watching Star Wars. I would love to see Mariah portraying Rey in a program.

Rey from Star Wars is played by Daisy Ridley and I see the similarity