Figure skaters Look-alikes | Page 9 | Golden Skate

Figure skaters Look-alikes

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
This is somewhat side-to-topic, but does anyone else think Keenan Messing looks wonderfully like a minor character or extra from an Edwardian BBC period drama like Brideshead Revisited?

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
OK, so it looks like I am getting into the habit of comparing Japanese skaters to English girls. But, I watched the England-Mexico match in the Women's U-20 World Cup the other day, and as soon as I saw one of the players, my mouth dropped.

Japanese Ladies skater Rika Hongo and English footballer Chloe Kelly

Chloe is currently playing for Everton Ladies, having previously played for Arsenal Ladies.

CaroLiza_fan

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Elizaveta Tuktamysheva looks like Elizabeth Taylor.

Evgeni Plushenko looks like Owen Wilson, Adrian Brody or the singer of Deff Lepard( I don't know his name) I disagree with them, but used to say..

No one looks like Elizabeth Taylor except Elizabeth Taylor!

Spinning

On the Ice
Deniss Vasiljevs reminds me of someone but I have no idea who until yesterday....lol

Teacher Mike from Ramsay Street

He looks so much like a younger Guy Pearce.
I only watched a few of 80s episodes of Australian TV show Neighbours so it's just like a mere memory. :palmf:
My generation is all about Jesse Spencer!

Spinning

On the Ice
OK, so it looks like I am getting into the habit of comparing Japanese skaters to English girls. But, I watched the England-Mexico match in the Women's U-20 World Cup the other day, and as soon as I saw one of the players, my mouth dropped.

Japanese Ladies skater Rika Hongo and English footballer Chloe Kelly

Chloe is currently playing for Everton Ladies, having previously played for Arsenal Ladies.

CaroLiza_fan

Rika is half Brit after all!

Anyway English Ladies has always been about CFC and LFC but this year AFC looks strong together with the newly established MUFC team.

madforskating

On the Ice
This is a fun thread!

I agree with the poster who said Evgenia Tarasova looks just like Mia Wasikowska in Alice in Wonderland, the resemblance is freaky!

I also think Maxim Trankov looks just like the villain in Superman 2 https://www.instagram.com/p/BnH2_8LjQE1/

And Ksenia Stolbova looks a lot like Carrie Anne Moss from the Matrix movies https://www.instagram.com/p/BlI2Tatg4o4/ https://www.instagram.com/p/BUt_P35FUZS/

Not to mention literally all my friends were talking about how Vladimir Morozov looks like Rupert Grint as Ron Weasley and Satoko Miyahara looks like Katie Leung as Cho Chang.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
At both JGP ladies events so far I have seen 2 different skaters that I thought looked like Maria S. Unfortunately I don't remember who they were.

Warwick360

Medalist
Not sure these have been mentioned but....

Always thought Sasha Cohen looked similar to Alexis Beidel from Gilmore Girls

Also I thought Tina (Jenna Ushkowitz) from Glee looks similar to Mirai Nagasu.

MGstyle

Crawling around on the ice after chestnuts
Medalist
While browsing through Twitter, I saw some fans discussing the resemblance between Deniss Vasiljevs and River Phoenix. :eeking: I always loved and missed River and can't believe I never made that connection. Maybe not immediately, but from certain angles and expression, there is definitely something in common. Perhaps that was one of the many reasons why I took to him right away.

hanyuufan5

✨**:。*
Medalist
OMG... just found my dad's passport from the 1970s... The photo looks like Mikhail Kolyada went to a costume party as Ron Swanson, drank waaaaaay too much, then went to take a passport photo the next day, complete with hangover and still in costume. :laugh: I have never been so amused and so disturbed simultaneously before.