Figure skaters Look-alikes | Page 14 | Golden Skate

Figure skaters Look-alikes

NoviceFan

Triple Something-Triple Looping
Medalist
Maria Sotskova bears a slight resemblance to (a young) Ivanka Trump.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
A few days ago, I was flicking through the channels and I came across a programme about couples going through relationship therapy. And the patient (if that is the right term) that was on screen at the time looked like an older version of Anna Pogorilaya!

Mind you, I should add that it turned out that it was only from that particular camera angle that she looked like Anna. Because from other angles, she didn't look that much like her at all.

Unfortunately, the only photo I can find of her (and her fella) wasn't taken from the right angle. :disapp:

Oh, and to confuse matters even further, the girl in the programme is actually younger than Anna. :drama:

Which is really sad when you think of it, that somebody that young is needing relationship therapy.

All I can add is that I hope Anna and Andrey don't ever get to the stage that they need to go down this route. I hope they are happy together forever! :)

CaroLiza_fan

NadezhdaNadya

Final Flight
Tami Stronach who is a choreographer and dancer reminds me of Anastasiya Gubanova. Tami played the princess in Neverending Story.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland

Forgot to say it at the time, but this is the best one of the whole thread. :points: :points: :points:

CaroLiza, Anna Pogorilaya reminds me of this song: https://youtu.be/Jx_DZeaLj0c

Mmmm. I wouldn't mind a kiss from Anna...

Thank you for sharing that song - I really liked it.

In fact, I think that would be a good song to build a skating programme around. So, I hope somebody does.

Anastasia Galustyan did a routine to music from the film "Anastasia" a few years back, so why not have Anna Pogorilaya do a routine to "Anna's Kiss". Hey, she has already proven that she can do great interpretations of music that sounds similar (her 2016-17 SP to "Por Una Cabeza").

:love: :love: :love:

I admit that I hadn't noticed the similarity before, but from those photos, yes, definitely! :agree:

And so good to see Grace re-appearing in this thread.

At least you didn't take the easy option and pick a skater that is actually related to her, like I did... :slink:

CaroLiza_fan

NoviceFan

Triple Something-Triple Looping
Medalist
I don't know if this had been noted previously, but Anastasia Gubanova and Viveca Lindfors.

NadezhdaNadya

Final Flight
Mmmm. I wouldn't mind a kiss from Anna...

Thank you for sharing that song - I really liked it.

In fact, I think that would be a good song to build a skating programme around. So, I hope somebody does.

Anastasia Galustyan did a routine to music from the film "Anastasia" a few years back, so why not have Anna Pogorilaya do a routine to "Anna's Kiss". Hey, she has already proven that she can do great interpretations of music that sounds similar (her 2016-17 SP to "Por Una Cabeza").

https://www.goldenskate.com/forum/showthread.php?68780&p=2150755&viewfull=1#post2150755 CaroLiza_fan

Yes, I know about her short programme. I thought that it is the perfect programme for the music of Scent of a Woman. "Tseluvkata na Anna" is an old Bulgarian song. I heard it again this Easter - people in one restaurant near the place I live were singing it. And I immediately thought about Anna Pogorilaya. :)

Chef Rie McClenny reminds me so much of Miki Ando. Rie is Japanese. :)

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
There is a Lacoste advert called "Crocodile Inside" that is being shown on the TV a lot at the moment. Here is the extended version:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyYmxuOpTxk

The girl is a French-Moroccan actress called Oulaya Amamra. But every time I see the advert, I am convinced it is actually Serbian skater Sandra Ristivojević:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxexWrTBZcz/

Funnily enough, Oulaya and Sandra are the same age.

CaroLiza_fan

hanyuufan5

✨**:。*
Medalist
I saw a dude who looked a lot like Deniss Vasiljevs at the store. I may have blushed. :slink: