Figure skaters Look-alikes | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Figure skaters Look-alikes

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ashley Wagner looks like a cross between Rachel McAdams and Rita Wilson.

PomeloPooh

Rinkside
Nathan and this guy from an old Chinese TV series... When Nathan was curly the resemblance was even greater:laugh: (he was this close to being nick-named after this guy, but luckily his last name is Chen so he automatically got "Chen the Third" instead.)

girl in red

Rinkside
Nobody else will probably see this, but I always see a likeness of Patrick Chan in Kaetlyn Osmond. Something in the smile or eyes. I can't put my finger on it.

i see it!i feel the exact same about lipnitskaia and kolyada.I dont know what it is...the smile,the way they move their hands but everytime i see kolyada i cant stop saying"oh here i see yulia....oh there thats yulia"lol

zounger

Medalist
Elena Illinykh and Mila Kunis. Even Nathalie Pechalat circa 2008 resembled both.

Oh and I always thought Alaine Chartrand and Gracie Gold looked similar.

For Ilinykh I would say something more like between Mila Kunis and Cathrine Zeta Jones :)

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
There was an American male singles skater last weekend at US nationals who bore an uncanny resemblance to Dylan Moscovitch. Shoot, I can’t recall his name at the moment. :bang: He would’ve been in the first or second group for the free program.

MGstyle

Crawling around on the ice after chestnuts
Medalist
I also thought Kolyada was a reincarnation of Ilya Kulik when I first saw him.

Reactions: xox

Lester

Piper and Paul are made of magic dust and unicorns
Final Flight
In a different thread I was saying how I think that Maria Sotskova looks a lot like Ivanka Trump, and I've also read a lot of times that Tatiana Volosozhar looks like Angela from The Office. I also think Tessa Virtue does resemble both Kate Middleton and a young Nicole Kidman (esp now that I've seen her doing her Moulin Rouge :biggrin:)

... who do you think are other lookalikes of our favorite skaters?

Tessa used to look like Katy Perry to me while they were still training with Marina.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
When this thread was started, there were three very famous examples that immediately came to mind. But I decided to wait an see how long it would take for them to make an appearance.

So far, two of them have been mentioned:

• Russian Ladies skater Elizaveta Tuktamysheva and English actress Elizabeth Taylor (in 4 minutes by plushyfan)

• Canadian Ice Dancer Tessa Virtue and Californian singer Katy Perry (in just under 19 hours by Lily flowers)

So, since nobody has mentioned the third one yet, I will. And this one is actually from within Ice Dance:

• Russian Ice Dancers Elena Ilinykh and, erm, her ex's daughter, Annabelle Morozov.

CaroLiza_fan

GrandmaCC

On the Ice
I’ve always thought Alina Zagitova looks a lot like McKenzie Ziegler, especially when Alina’s dressed up for performances

Omg!!! Yes!!
I just about died with laughter when I read this cause my mom always says I look like Zagitova and yet Kenzie and I look so not at all alike 😂 but yeah you’re right, something in her facial expressions is so similar. Especially when she looks a little nervous/unsure/sad/scared of Eteri...just gives off a Kenzie vibe

Globetrotter

Medalist
Nathan and this guy from an old Chinese TV series... When Nathan was curly the resemblance was even greater:laugh: (he was this close to being nick-named after this guy, but luckily his last name is Chen so he automatically got "Chen the Third" instead.)

Oh my now that you pointed out, Nathan does indeed look like a younger version of Peter Ho, who coincidentally is also Chinese American.

https://www.google.co.jp/imgres?img...d=0ahUKEwit6bbR4dnYAhXFfrwKHcuOD8UQ_B0IhQEwCg

https://www.google.co.jp/search?q=N...UICigB&biw=1344&bih=711#imgrc=7FED7iNal7laXM: