Figure skaters Look-alikes | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Figure skaters Look-alikes

BravesSkateFan

Medalist
i see it!i feel the exact same about lipnitskaia and kolyada.I dont know what it is...the smile,the way they move their hands but everytime i see kolyada i cant stop saying"oh here i see yulia....oh there thats yulia"lol

Thank you! I was starting to think I was crazy. LOL

Well that explains why I like Anna so much! :agree:

I had a MASSIVE crush on Billie Piper when she first appeared on the scene as a 15 year old singer. :love: :love: :love:

Like, we're talking a massive A1 size poster at the head of my bed territory.

In fact, her debut album, "Honey To The B", was the first CD I bought. And, if I am totally honest, I bought the tape of it at the same time! :p

Here is one of my favourite songs off it (not released as a single):

Billie Piper - "Love Groove"

And I still know the words to "Because We Want To" and "Honey To The Bee" off by heart! :biggrin:

CaroLiza_fan
I once lived in the same town as Billie and Chris Evans- they were out and about in the local pubs most days, and v friendly!

Gracie Gold and Haley Bennett (Megan in the Girl on the Train); Guilia Russo (spelling?) and Natalie Portman; as a pp said Ashley Wagner and Rita Wilson; Tonya Harding and Amy Schumer (someone on YouTube is responsible for leading me to this gem!!). Oh, and Irina Slutskaya and Julia Lautowa, who once skated for Austria. And finally Kimmie Meissner and Jason Brown.

wanderlust

Rinkside
Marin Honda reminds me of a cross between Korean celebrities TaeYeon (of Girls' Generation) and actress Chae Soo-bin.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Yes, you are so right!

How about:
This person
and
This person

Erm, who is she? She looks very familiar, but I can't think.

The first one, I mean. Of course I know who the second one is! :love: :laugh:

EDIT: Just saw chapis' post (I started writing my reply earlier, and broke away to have my dinner). The only film of her's I have seen was Casper, and she has grown up a bit since then! She was a guest on the final episode of the 2017 series of "Ant and Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway", so that's probably why she looked familiar.​

Have to say, there are a lot of names appearing in this thread that I am having to look up just to find out who they are, never mind checking to see if they look like who they are supposed to... (e.g. the guy mentioned in post you quoted) :slink:

Ah, the joys of living in different parts of the world, and people being famous in some places and not others!

CaroLiza_fan

MedoLove

On the Ice
I think Evgenia Medvedeva is a mix between Kendall Jenner, Reichel Weisz and Arya Stark
I also think that Javier Fernandez and she are very similar, Fernandez is like a male version of Evgenia.

Johnny Weir and Tom Hiddleston

Maria Sotskova and Ivanka Trump
Julia Lipnitskaya looks like a beautiful Jodie Foster in her youth.
Mikhail Kolyada and Ilia Kulik young

TAT and Yubaba :slink:

withwings

On the Ice
Brrr... I guess the skaters would not be pleased, if they would know they are compared with somebody else... they are all themselves! distinct! Maria Sotskova and Ivanka trump...oh, no...no! Sotskova is Sotskova- distinct and " in progress" to be more distinct. anyway, a good thread for a delightful discussion. Liza and Elizabeth Tylor...fantastic! I would never managed to see these similarities myself...