Figure skaters Look-alikes | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Figure skaters Look-alikes

MGstyle

Crawling around on the ice after chestnuts
Medalist
I think Evgenia Medvedeva is a mix between Kendall Jenner, Reichel Weisz and Arya Stark
You know, not so much as the physical resemblance, but the general air that Zhenya carries, which reminded me of Arya Stark, and I wanted her to portray her in one of her EX programs!!!! And while she is at it, Maria Sotskova as Sansa Stark... :cool:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Just came back from Ju-Jitsu, and realised that this thread would be the perfect place to bring up something I have wanted to bring up for a few years.

There is a girl that goes to the Junior class on before us that looks EXACTLY like Julia Lipnitskaia. The first time I saw her a few years back, my mouth just dropped in shock. She was just like a mini-Julia. And she is even growing up in exactly the same way as Julia did!

I don't actually know much about her (I just see her when I'm walking past), but I would guess that she is now about 13 or 14.

CaroLiza_fan

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
There is a girl that goes to the Junior class on before us that looks EXACTLY like Julia Lipnitskaia. The first time I saw her a few years back, my mouth just dropped in shock. She was just like a mini-Julia. And she is even growing up in exactly the same way as Julia did!
I bet there is at least one big difference though:
Julia doesn't need to know martial arts, to kick anyone's ... ;-D
Just her Paddington Stare (TM)...

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I bet there is at least one big difference though:
Julia doesn't need to know martial arts, to kick anyone's ... ;-D
Just her Paddington Stare (TM)...

True. But, I'd still prefer to be on the receiving end of Julia's stare (or Paddington's) over Barbara Fusar-Poli's... :p :eek:

By the way, RTÉ showed the first Paddington film around the time the second one came out. I didn't really know what to expect, but I loved it! :biggrin: So, I can't wait to see the second one!

CaroLiza_fan

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
Mikhail Kolyada and the badminton player Viktor Axelsen - any coincidence though with his surname Axelsen?

and Tessa Virtue and the Latvian soprano Kristine Opolais. She is also the wife of the music director of the Boston Symphony Orchestra, Andris Nelsons. Not my favourite singer though, but I do think they look alike.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Alexander Enbert and Maxim Kovtun look really similar to me! In fact, first time I saw Alexander I was wondering when Kovtun switched to pairs! :laugh:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Oh, I had forgotten about this one!

Every time I see the picture of Russian Alpine Skiier Ksenia Alopina used on the TV graphics (here it is on her FIS Bio), I always think of Victoria Sinitsina.

Neither of them are going to Pyeongchang. :disapp:

CaroLiza_fan

LadyB

Record Breaker
Alexander Enbert like a younger version of Michael Schumacher (F1; okay, his chin is a bit more prominent)

Nikita Katsalapov - Kevin Bacon in Footlose

Alexei Krasnozhon - young Brian Boitano

AnalyticalMind

Rinkside
Mariah Bell somehow reminds me of Daisy Ridley as Rey in the new Star Wars movies. I was secretly hoping she'd pull out a Star Wars program for this season.

(They don't necessarily look alike as people but maybe it's their face shapes, which is more obvious in the movies as her hair's tied back)

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Alexander Enbert like a younger version of Michael Schumacher (F1; okay, his chin is a bit more prominent)

Funny you should have a Formula 1 comparison, because I came across a good one yesterday.

Alifyre posted in Anna Pogorilaya's Fan Fest that she is going to be doing a show this weekend, and provided a link to a page about it.

Halfway down the page there is a sliding banner showing the participants. And when I saw the guy to the left of Plushenko, my instant thought was "What is Fernando Alonso doing at it?!"

It turns out that it was actually Russian Men's Singles skater Aleksei Motorin (fskate.ru Bio), who went on to be runner up in the Greek version of Dancing On Ice in 2012, partnering actress / singer Penelope Anastasopoulou.

Nah, I hadn't come across him before either.

CaroLiza_fan

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Charlene Guignard (Guignard & Fabbri) somehow reminds me of Sandra Bullock in Miss Congeniality.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States

Anyasnake

Record Breaker
Mariah Bell somehow reminds me of Daisy Ridley as Rey in the new Star Wars movies. I was secretly hoping she'd pull out a Star Wars program for this season.

(They don't necessarily look alike as people but maybe it's their face shapes, which is more obvious in the movies as her hair's tied back)

Mind blown. :eeking: So true ! Now I want her to skate to star wars next season !

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker

Nikita Katsalapov - Kevin Bacon in Footlose

Alexei Krasnozhon - young Brian Boitano
Speaking of Footloose... If Nikita is
Ren, then Kovtun has something from Willard written all over him:laugh:

Also, don't know, if someone post this, but for me Larkyn Austman has something from Linda Evangelista about her

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Christ is never drawn with a recessive chin. ;)

And in real life, he looked like a 30 year old Jewish guy.

So no.

Last edited:

rikaquegira

On the Ice
I know they do not look alike, but my brain always think they do: Scott Moir and Alex Turner. [emoji23]