Figure skaters Look-alikes | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Figure skaters Look-alikes

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Just remembered one that I mentioned elsewhere on the forum, but forgot all about when this thread came along.

Japanese Ladies skater Miki Ando and English actress Eleanor Tomlinson.

(I remembered because the new series of Poldark starts on Sunday, and so Eleanor has been back in the spotlight).

CaroLiza_fan

Ares

Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Just remembered one that I mentioned elsewhere on the forum, but forgot all about when this thread came along.

Japanese Ladies skater Miki Ando and English actress Eleanor Tomlinson.

(I remembered because the new series of Poldark starts on Sunday, and so Eleanor has been back in the spotlight).

CaroLiza_fan

Huh, indeed. The same cheekbones and smile :laugh:

yume

🍉
Record Breaker
Maria Sotskova and Iggy Azalea. An EX to "fancy" with the yellow uniform that Iggy wore in the video clip would be fun.

StephenGfan

Final Flight
eunsoolim: Amy Santiago from Brooklyn 99
Anna.P: Maria Romanov
Yulia: Olga Romanov
Mao asada: princess deokhye in a few photos

- - - Updated - - -

Gracie gold and rose McGowen

rachno2

Record Breaker
I think Gracie Gold and Russian actress Oksana Akinshina look pretty similar, especially when they both wear red lipstick

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Does anyone else see some resemblance between Nathan Chen and Mythbusters' Grant Imahara? (three guesses what is on repeating repeats on TV atm) - or is it just me?

Eeyora

Final Flight
Old Hollywood Actresses

Nancy Kerrigan - Katherine Hepburn
Maria Butyrskaya - Eva Marie Saint
Gracie Gold- Dale Evans

yyyskate

Record Breaker
just read the first couple of pages of this thread
the first post mentioned that Tessa Virtue looks like Kate Middleton

to bookend this thread.
besides that, I have always thought Scott Moir looks like Prince Willam and Tessa and Scott is the better doppelganger than what they can find for that British reality show.:biggrin::biggrin:

supersloane

Rinkside
Amusingly.... the press in the US used to compare Ilia Kulik to DiCaprio back in the day.

It's a shock to absolutely no one that Kulik has aged like a fine wine whereas DiCaprio... notsomuch. :D

hanyuufan5

✨**:。*
Medalist
I don't really believe in time travel... but dang if I didn't consider the possibility for a split second when I found this one picture of my great aunt in an old album. If I colorised it and said it was Aliona Savchenko, I'm pretty sure everyone would believe me.

Edit: here it is

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Mao asada: princess deokhye in a few photos

Never heard of Princess Deokhye before, because we barely even touched on Asian history at school (most of what we learnt can be summarised into 2 categories: Ireland from the Viking raids to 1950; and the Clash Of Ideologies in Europe in the 20[SUP]th[/SUP] Century).

But now that I've looked her up, I see what you mean. In some of the early photos from her childhood / teenage years, Deokhye definitely looks like Mao.

How ironic it is that Mao's main rival in her skating career turned out to be Korean as well.

(Not too sure about your other comparisons, though).

CaroLiza_fan