2018 Canadian Olympic, World, 4CC, JrWorld | Golden Skate

2018 Canadian Olympic, World, 4CC, JrWorld

Sabrina

Record Breaker
Wow, I thought we have some results...

I checked and CBC streams Olympic team results starting at 2pm ET.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I don't think anyone will be "minered" by Skate Canada. Having listened to what Michael Slipchuk had to say in his interview last night after pairs but before men it sounded like they aren't going to up end anything. I think Michael left the door open because I think if Eliadj or Liam or anyone but Nam, Keegan or Kevin had some second they might have changed that for the Olympics (mostly because of the team event where I doubt Patrick will skate both portions).

I'm more interesting in the world assignments. I doubt V/M or Patrick will go to worlds. Also 4CC assignments should be interesting. I think if there are any surprise sendings that could be a good indication of who Skate Canada is looking to in the next quad.

Andrea82

Medalist
Some skaters have spoilered the Olympic selection in their latest IG Stories. Look at Piper and Daleman's. Radford just took it down his one with the group photo in official team uniform.

xxxx

Andrea82

Medalist
Which Canadian ladies were there?

Daleman's IG Story posted 8 minutes ago is a pic of her and Larkyn Austman with caption "we are going to Olympics".
I put the name of the third lady in white. So those who don't want spoilers can avoid to read it. Otherwise, highlight the text and you will read it.

slider11

Medalist
Daleman's IG Story posted 8 minutes ago is a pic of her and Larkyn Austman with caption "we are going to Olympics".
I put the name of the third lady in white. So those who don't want spoilers can avoid to read it. Otherwise, highlight the text and you will read it.

Wow...Andrea82, you are very considerate as to how you put in the third name. Too bad the skaters don't have the same professionalism to understand that this kind of news has to released in a controlled way for the respect and fairness of all. I understand Gabrielle's excitement but this is not her story to release. Sad for Alaine.

shyne

Final Flight
Wow...Andrea82, you are very considerate as to how you put in the third name. Too bad the skaters don't have the same professionalism to understand that this kind of news has to released in a controlled way for the respect and fairness of all. I understand Gabrielle's excitement but this is not her story to release. Sad for Alaine.

She has since deleted that post

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
Watching! I also saw this on Twitter:

usfsa: skaters are all sworn to secrecy, announcements texted in the dead of night, no one may know before the press con
jsf: dramatic live broadcast on national tv w. thousands of spectators
skate canada: found out through skaters' social media

:laugh:

synteis

Medalist
Okay during these thank yous, who do you think they'll pick for 4CC and for various alternates?

synteis

Medalist
And good for Larkyn. She really wanted this.

- - - Updated - - -

Slight wardrobe malfunction :pppp