Your top 5 from Canadian nationals | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Your top 5 from Canadian nationals

ChanClan

On the Ice
Hmm, there are just too many to choose from but here goes!

1. Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir - just everything. I honestly don't have any words to describe how incredible they were this weekend.
2. Second group pairs skater hugging before FP warm up - I was sitting right next to the Kiss and Cry where they were all waiting for their warm up to begin and they all hugged. It was such a sweet moment because there were 4 teams and only 3 spots for the Olympics so there was a lot at stake but they still all hugged and it was amazing.
3. Elijah Baldé - He was definitely a highlight this weekend. His SP and LP were amazing. He's is definitely a crowd favourite considering he got a standing o at the end of both his programs. His gala performance was also a highlight for me
4. Gabrielle Daleman - I was sitting right behind her family and man they were great. So proud of Gabby for not only winning on her birthday, but winning with pneumonia.
5. The gala - The last three performance had me on the verge of tears. D/R skating to Piano Man, Chan skating to Oh What a Night, V/M skating to Long Time Running. And then they all stood together at the end of the finale as Moir gave the speech. What an unforgettable send off for those five.

I am so honoured to have been in Vancouver this weekend to witness some of Canada's best ever skaters skate their final competition in Canada. I wish them all the best of luck in Pyeongchang!

GGFan

Record Breaker
I have a special love for Camille Ruest/Drew Wolfe, who skate so beautifully. They need their triple twist, though.

Agreed! They were my favorite pairs discovery. Get them the best choreographers and tech consultants! His lines and back :love:

removof

On the Ice
1) Seguin Bilodeau sp

2) Balde sp

3) Moore Towers Marinaro sp

4) Virtue Moir sp

5) Virtue Moir lp