A little Four Conts 2019 info | Golden Skate

A little Four Conts 2019 info

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
I REALLY like the Four Conts event. I am taking a leap of faith that the Four Conts 2019 will be held at the Honda Center in Aneheim, which looks like a very nice arena and area.
Too bad I will have to miss Spokane in February (snicker snicker snort).
Anyway, there are about three very close hotels. The Ayres is right across the street next to a brew pub (snicker snicker) and has a free hot
breakfast so I am staying there. THE official website said they were just sold out, but I called the Ayres and they said they had plenty of rooms for the
2019 dates. I made sure my confirmation email stated the correct dates.

BTW, the citizens bank arena in Ontario is pretty nice too.

Carolla5501

On the Ice
I REALLY like the Four Conts event. I am taking a leap of faith that the Four Conts 2019 will be held at the Honda Center in Aneheim, which looks like a very nice arena and area.
Anyway, there are about three very close hotels. The Ayres is right across the street next to a brew pub (snicker snicker) and has a free hot
breakfast so I am staying there. THE official website said they were just sold out, but I called the Ayres and they said they had plenty of rooms for the

I bet Sold Out just means they haven't loaded the dates.

I am with you on the leap of faith. Hopefully the people at USFS understand Ontario is NOT Anaheim. LOL!

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
I bet Sold Out just means they haven't loaded the dates.

I am with you on the leap of faith. Hopefully the people at USFS understand Ontario is NOT Anaheim. LOL!

This just in from my UFSF spy buried deep within the USFS intergalactic headquarters.
"....we have yet to make an announcement on the venue. ...... Hope to have some info in the next 4-6 weeks"
Now, Carolla5501, I am here to tell you, if there is any kind of official announcement that the event is being moved from Colo. Springs to Anaheim, and there was quite awhile ago, then they HAD to have a venue give the OK. Now I understand that there is lots of planing involved as far as official hotels, etc, and they dont want us simple fans mucking things up by actually knowing anything and making reservations everywhere and then canceling some of them when the truth comes out, so we shall just have to wait and see. How many arenas are there in Anaheim? ;)

PaulE

On the Ice
Country
United-States

I managed to make a reservation online using the hotel's website just after Chris had to call them.

solar

I got cat class and I got cat style
Medalist
Country
United-States
I'm hoping to make it to 4CC 2019 as well! Those hotels sound like they'd be very nice :)

Alifyre

On the Ice
Man, I was hoping to be able to make 4CC next year but if it's going to be in California that's a tough sell... And both Skate America and Skate Canada are kind of far too... Why is North America so huge, I just want to watch live skating!!

Carolla5501

On the Ice
This just in from my UFSF spy buried deep within the USFS intergalactic headquarters.
"....we have yet to make an announcement on the venue. ...... Hope to have some info in the next 4-6 weeks"
Now, Carolla5501, I am here to tell you, if there is any kind of official announcement that the event is being moved from Colo. Springs to Anaheim, and there was quite awhile ago, then they HAD to have a venue give the OK. Now I understand that there is lots of planing involved as far as official hotels, etc, and they dont want us simple fans mucking things up by actually knowing anything and making reservations everywhere and then canceling some of them when the truth comes out, so we shall just have to wait and see. How many arenas are there in Anaheim? ;)

Start booking

Honda Center
Citizens Bank Arena Ontario (As I recall the Hilton Garden Inn is your only real good option!)
Long Beach Arena

And then of course we could go north more to LA or south down towards San Diego where there are more options!

nguyhm

On the Ice
Will USFSA be responsible for selling tickets. How can we find out when tickets will be on sale.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Anaheim has great public transportation, and Lyft is great down there. I'm so bummed that I can't go. LOVE Anaheim (plus I could've gone to Disneyland! :laugh: )

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I hope the information comes out sooner rather than later. This is not a simple cross-country trip for some of us.

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
I guess no top skaters from all continents, especially NA would skip the event, so the first post-Olympic 4CC would be very exciting!

Hope for Nathan vs Hanyu showdown redux. :)

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
yeah waiting to see what happens after the olympic year is always a crap shoot as to see who is still around, etc.

Barb

Record Breaker
If the Shibs continue after this season, I totally will go to this event.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
*kerbumple*

Anyone got more info on this?

Also, if anyone thinks I'm going to be in Anaheim and not go to Disneyland again, they need another think. :biggrin:

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Am i missing something here? I thought 4CC 2019 was being held in Colorado Springs? :scratch2:

JustRozy

On the Ice
Country
United-States

Thank you for this information! I've just now made reservations directly with the hotel. The slow burn of joyful anticipation has begun!

Ravyn Rant

Totally 80s Dance Party!
Medalist
After what we spent on Nats this year, we'll be staying with friends in the area if we go to this event. It's still a big 'if' at this end, but I have months to convince Mr. Rant that he really wants to see his friends in SoCal.
Wish me luck!