A little Four Conts 2019 info | Page 9 | Golden Skate

A little Four Conts 2019 info

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I just paid $34.50 in fees on $123.50 worth of "Thank You Canada" tickets. That's 28%! And it wasn't Ticketmaster, it was some other online ticket site.

I could have avoided some fees by going to the box office, but it is a 70 km drive, so I paid the extra to do it online.

Carolla5501

On the Ice
I have said this before but its worth repeating. At Nats Omaha, I was talking with coaches Yasa Netcheva and Yuri Chesnichenko in the concourse and they introduced me to a judge. There was talk at that time
of a new arena going up in Vegas and there were USFS hopes that they would put in for nats. or ? as it was felt that having a multi faceted destination might just bring in all sorts of fans and their spouses, from here and abroad. With a plethora of
cheep flights, hotels, eateries, and transportation, plus the warm weather, I would sign up for that at once. I might even attend some skating!

Pipe dream: How about if Vegas offered packages for Nats? Flights, hotels, good seats, transportation etc.? Take the work out of it.

There is an arena in Vegas. The T-Mobile arena which has an NHL team so I feel certain they could host skating events

https://www.nhl.com/goldenknights/arena