Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Thanks for sharing the video! It's a nice RD but I'm hoping it will grow on me a little more. But seriously, Carolane is ridiculously stylish. She always has such neat costumes.

xox

On the Ice
Yes they only had 4 run throughs before competing so it is in the early stages!! will be gorgeous in a few months!

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Thanks for sharing the video! It's a nice RD but I'm hoping it will grow on me a little more. But seriously, Carolane is ridiculously stylish. She always has such neat costumes.

I agree, her hair is for me a stuff on envy, loved styling of it for their Latin SD - I think that Marie-France and Patrice's classic/elegant outlook is rubbing on them.

IceDancingQueen

Final Flight
Loved their rd and fd at ACI. They look like they’ve improved a lot. Excited to see how these develop as the season goes on.

xox

On the Ice
Thank You!! I heard they had just starting running the free dance a few weeks ago due to Carolanes injury. I love it!

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
In case anyone was interested, here's my 1080p fancam of their SCI FD Thursday afternoon practice (sorry for the wait, but the competition and the crazy-long commute left me exhausted each night)---I sat in the second row from the boards: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6wdy56

xox

On the Ice
Can't wait to cheer for my favorite team next week in their 3rd season together against teams that have been together for many years. They are fierce and talented. Go Caro and Shane!!!!!!

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
They've gone back to the Lady Gaga/Tony Bennett free dance from last year, though obviously it will be revised to incorporate the new elements. I liked the concept of the Weeknd piece, but it never quite seemed to deliver the marks they wanted, and with the rest of the season on the line, it makes sense to go back to the program that worked so well for them last year.

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Carolane noted it was "program week" on Instagram, so hopefully we'll be hearing about music choices in the near future.