Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 2018–19 JGP Team

On the Ice

1 Not allowed!
    I assume Boikova / Kozlovskii would go senior next year? They are guaranteed a Grand Prix event for finishing in the top 24 Seasons Best scores. Their senior scores have consistenly been higher then their junior ones this year. I know they are young, but maybe better to make the jump next year and get themselves established in seniors. Best case scenario they find themselves at Europeans/Worlds next year (might require some weird luck, but then again, who thought Zagorski/Guerreiro would be at Olympics/Worlds this year?).

Bona Fide Member

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Finn View Post
    Ice dancing
    Polishchuk / Vakhnov
    Shevchenko / Eremenko
    Ushakova / Nekrasov
    Khudaiberdieva / Nazarov
    Konkina / Yakushev
    Tyutyunina / Shustitskiy
    Andreeva / Desyatov
    Lazareva / Prokofiev
    Damn, it seems two teams have already split up, Polishchuk / Vakhnov and Konkina / Yakushev.

0 Not allowed!
    I'm hoping Skirda, Frolov and Kovalev have recovered sufficiently to be given a chance. Ilya definitely deserves it and Artem Frolov did quite well the season before last. It would also be very exciting to see Danik Samsonov in JGP competitions.
    I could imagine that the Fed might start of Erokhov and Savosin in Juniors, but put them 'on call' in case the senior men need a little bit of support.

Bona Fide Member

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyB View Post
    It would also be very exciting to see Danik Samsonov in JGP competitions.
    I could imagine that the Fed might start of Erokhov and Savosin in Juniors, but put them 'on call' in case the senior men need a little bit of support.
    Samsonov isn't eligible yet. He will become JGP eligible only after next season.

Erokhov is guaranteed to get at least one GP event, so, there is no point to keep him in juniors.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Finn View Post
    Samsonov isn't eligible yet. He will become JGP eligible only after next season.

Erokhov is guaranteed to get at least one GP event, so, there is no point to keep him in juniors.
    Lovely. I was wondering as Samsonov turns 13 in summer. It’ll be exciting either way, can’t wait!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2