Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Equivalent Edea Overture - Jackson?

On the Ice

0 Not allowed!
    That does sound quite surprising :D

But as I've said before, I'm not too worried about the stiffness and breaking in - I know the edeas are quite padded but I never minded their "stiffness" - and trying out the competitor, I didn't with that either.

I'm not really considering anything below the freestyle anyway - but interesting to hear that that works for you

Rinkside

0 Not allowed!
    I’m 6 feet tall, about 155 pounds and broke down the artistes in about a month without doing any jumps. I’m now in the Elites despite only doing singles. There are other considerations but usually adults will break down softer skates quicker even when just beginning.

Rinkside

0 Not allowed!
    Hey there somelikeitpink,

Just saw that Jackson has a new Premiere Fusion coming in the Spring. Well to North America anyway, not sure about your part of the world.

http://www.jacksonultima.com/en/Inde...4D5E1A2B3C4D5E

On the Ice

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibelius View Post
    Hey there somelikeitpink,

Just saw that Jackson has a new Premiere Fusion coming in the Spring. Well to North America anyway, not sure about your part of the world.

http://www.jacksonultima.com/en/Inde...4D5E1A2B3C4D5E
    ooooh thank you!

I will have to check that out. I've decided now that I'm going to wait with getting new ones until I'm back in Austria since I got someone recommended there and it doesn't seem like this here is going anywhere anyway.

They also seem to be quite up to date with their models so I'll have a chat with them once I get there to see what they say. Thank you for thinking of me <3 Definitely sounds like a nice option.

Rinkside

0 Not allowed!
    You are certainly welcome. I checked the Jackson Europe site and they have them listed as well, coming Spring 2018. My little skater LIKES the silver sole, so I'm outvoted. Hope your patience pays off and you can get what you want and what fits you well. Good luck in Austria, I've always wanted to visit Vienna. Maybe someday my skater will travel there and I can tag along.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4