2018 Olympic Figure Skating Team Event Day 3 | Page 51 | Golden Skate

2018 Olympic Figure Skating Team Event Day 3

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
Yellow all over the little score box but that program, especially that 3A was OLYMPIC! :luv17:

Libby96

Rinkside
I am a total chicken. I could not watch Adam's skate live. I was too nervous. I waited 5 minutes, fast forwarded, saw his smile and tech score, then decided it was safe to rewind and watch.

I am so happy that Adam had his Olympic moment. His PCS being so close to Kolyada's is a total farce. He should have been ahead of him overall. So sick of the skating while Russian bonus.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
1 NAGASU Mirai (USA)

Music: Miss Saigon by Claude-Michel Schönberg

Red cheongsam dress, silver sparkle

3A
3F+3T - ok, hangs on
3S
FCCoSp
FCSp
2A+3T+2T
3Lz+2T
3F
StSq
ChSq
3Lo
LSp

Wow, great skate from Mirai! She fistpumps like mad

FS: 73.38+64.15 = 137.53 (PB), 1/1

Leppis

On the Ice
Okay as impressive as that 3A was, I just hate the forever-long set up for it with no transitions whatsoever.

But happy that she skated well otherwise. Let's see how many URs the panel calls.

SpiffySpiders

On the Ice
Good for Mirai, she did her triple axel! No matter what happens with the rest of her Olympics she still goes home with a major accomplishment and personal victory. :)

That was really muted. I think the bronze battle pressure is getting to Team US.

Clean tech though, as far as I could see!

s_parks

Record Breaker
I don't feel anything from her skating. I don't see emoting, in the face or movements. Kudos for nailing the 3A though, that's the big story here.