Skaters programs next season (your opinion) | Page 8 | Golden Skate

Skaters programs next season (your opinion)

sakurano

Final Flight
I would like to hear more musical variety as I discover new things so any music is welcome except Moulin Rouge, Swan Lake, Carmen; POTO, Bolero, although I love these musics.

Why not more anime music like the titans attack; Yuri on Ice Some animes have such beautiful music for Asian dramas or video games.
I know Kill Bill is used a lot like Riverdance, Mission Impossible or James Bond, Sherlock Holms, but I'd love to hear them again.

I know it's a problem to see Evgenia Medvedeva in a Kpop Hip Hop program, but I think it will change her all the more because she's dancing very well.
We saw what Wakaba is capable of doing with James Bond so I would see it in a modern style of the last samurai.
Satoko all goes to him as a program.
Kaethlyn broadway type musical comedy style will be fine.

Sk8rBoii

On the Ice
To my knowledge no one has yet skated to music from Warcraft -games? As an old geek I'd really like to see someone do this. Hours upon hours of music with different themes to choose from!

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I would like to hear more musical variety as I discover new things so any music is welcome except Moulin Rouge, Swan Lake, Carmen; POTO, Bolero, although I love these musics.

Why not more anime music like the titans attack; Yuri on Ice Some animes have such beautiful music for Asian dramas or video games.
I know Kill Bill is used a lot like Riverdance, Mission Impossible or James Bond, Sherlock Holms, but I'd love to hear them again.

I know it's a problem to see Evgenia Medvedeva in a Kpop Hip Hop program, but I think it will change her all the more because she's dancing very well.
We saw what Wakaba is capable of doing with James Bond so I would see it in a modern style of the last samurai.
Satoko all goes to him as a program.
Kaethlyn broadway type musical comedy style will be fine.

I have been thinking of Kaetlyn Osmond for a program I created in my head to the 87th annual Oscars opening monologue. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6efhykjsdM