Rika ending 4th of course

Pairs:
Savchenko comes back. Again. Surprise.

brens78

Medalist
Country
Australia
For the men's the podium place getters will have already skated at 2018

For the ladies, the gold will go to someone that's still in or about to compete juniors and will make their senior debut in 2020-21 season.

da96103

Record Breaker
Couple from a country with overall back grasp of English language skates to Nick Minaj mix. It is so inappropriate, it causes overhaul of the ISU rules.

(just having fun.)

Same couple mistakenly thought Olympics 2022 is in the Chinese year of the snake and skated to Ananconda.

yume

🍉
Record Breaker
Mao and Midori will create their academia named "M&M Skate". The first jump that students should learn is the Axel. In 2022 they will have two girls qualified for olympics who jump 4 triples in SP and 8 triples in FS with 2 3As, But who are consistently underscored on PCS and GOEs.
A meteor fallen in Russia have made any Russian female above 14yo unable to jump triples. So the main rivals of M&M's girls will be Young You and Eunsoo Lim coached by Yuna Kim. They will struggle with 3lo like their coach and will skate a six triples program in FS. Delivering two cleans skates at olympics, they set new records on GOEs and PCS.
Everyone will think that M&M's girls will end 3rd and 4th. But they will surprise everyone by jumping rippon 4S (Surya Bonaly, Consultant coach on personality on ice at M&M club, has secretely teached them 4S during their "how to be a badass" master class).
They win gold and silver by a slightly margin.

Satoko and Shoma will switch to ice dance together, cause they will be tired to get dinged by URs and prerotations. They will win Japan first olympic gold medal in ice dance, skating on a whole new world.

yoloaxel

Record Breaker
Medvedeva and Hanyu become History Makers and win Ladies Single/Mens Single/Ice Dance/Pairs OGM. The power of the four gold medals merges together and transforms into the legendary Diamond Medal. Absorbing its powers, Medvedeva turns into Princess Serenity and Hanyu becomes Prince Endymion and together they fly off towards the Moon with Luna and Pooh by their sides.

OMG this is so funny! I absolutely would be okay with them competing in all disciplines tbh.

anyanka

Record Breaker
Satoko and Shoma will switch to ice dance together, cause they will be tired to get dinged by URs and prerotations. They will win Japan first olympic gold medal in ice dance, skating on a whole new world.

I would love to see someone do an ice dance routine (with tasteful, not culturally insensitive costumes) to "A Whole New World" from Aladdin.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I would love to see someone do an ice dance routine (with tasteful, not culturally insensitive costumes) to "A Whole New World" from Aladdin.

ah yes...and one the big pairs guys could come in and play the rug and whisk them around the ice. Maybe Bruno?

anyanka

Record Breaker
ah yes...and one the big pairs guys could come in and play the rug and whisk them around the ice. Maybe Bruno?

Paint him in blue and make him the Genie. He's expressive enough to get the facial acrobatics right. And then it morphs into his own solo number, to the score of Avatar (why has no one done this yet?).

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Paint him in blue and make him the Genie. He's expressive enough to get the facial acrobatics right. And then it morphs into his own solo number, to the score of Avatar (why has no one done this yet?).

That is brilliant! I'd pay money to see it.

GGFan

Record Breaker
Madison Chock and Evan Bates will skate to "I Believe I can Fly" with a voiceover of The Gettysburg Address. :biggrin: They finish off the podium :dev2:

jenaj

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Here are your 2022 Gold Medalists:
Ladies: Alysa Liu, USA
Men: Nathan Chen,USA
Pairs: Sui and Han, China
Dance: Papdakis and Cizeron, France.

stolbovadivas

Match Penalty
These are almost impossible to ever get even close to right but what the heck

Pairs

Gold- Sui & Han
Silver- Tarasova & Morozov
Bronze- Della Monica & Guarise (yaaahhh)

Other possible medalists- Peng & Jin, Sequin & Bilodeau

Men

Gold- Chen (ugh)
Silver- Kolyada
Bronze- Aliev

other possible medalists- Uno, Zhou, Nguyen, Boyang

Dance

Gold- Papadakis & Cizeron
Silver- Hubbell & Donohue
Bronze- Soucisse & Firus

other possible medalists- Hawayek & Baker, Stepanova & Bukin

Ladies

Gold- Osmond
Silver- Medvedeva
Bronze- Daleman

other possible medalists- a slew of Russians, a slew of Japanese

stolbovadivas

Match Penalty
Here are your 2022 Gold Medalists:
Ladies: Alysa Liu, USA
Men: Nathan Chen,USA
Pairs: Sui and Han, China
Dance: Papdakis and Cizeron, France.

I have a feeling it will be a really long time before the U.S has a gold medalist in the ladies singles again. At this rate they might win a pairs gold before they win another ladies gold.

jenaj

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I have a feeling it will be a really long time before the U.S has a gold medalist in the ladies singles again. At this rate they might win a pairs gold before they win another ladies gold.

Alysa will be 16 in 2022-the perfect age. I'm sticking with my prediction. :)