Amina Atakhanova & Nikita Volodin | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Amina Atakhanova & Nikita Volodin

s_parks

Record Breaker
Amina is such a star. I love both this pair and P/K. Hope they can both climb the ranks in seniors.

Hamonrsa

On the Ice
I wonder if they will skate at the Nationals Elder age next month? I think they are eligible but I am not 100% sure though. If they would win there, or at least medal there, it would increase their chances for JGP events.

when does that event take place?

LizaF

Rinkside
Country
Russia
It was a performance at the opening ceremony of the tournament "Severstal - Warrior". I do not understand what's going on there :shrug:
According to the schedule, the competitions of skaters have already passed.

Hamonrsa

On the Ice
It was a performance at the opening ceremony of the tournament "Severstal - Warrior". I do not understand what's going on there :shrug:
According to the schedule, the competitions of skaters have already passed.

It was part of the opening ceremony for the "Severstal - Warrior" hockey game (or tournament?) which is part of the Festival of Santa Claus. Despite the VK arena page claiming it was March 25, this occurred on March 26.

LizaF

Rinkside
Country
Russia
Competitions were held from 23 to 25 March.
And yesterday (27 March) there was a departure of participants. Maybe something will be published later. :scratch2:

The Finn

Record Breaker
I wonder if they will skate at the Nationals Elder age next month? I think they are eligible but I am not 100% sure though. If they would win there, or at least medal there, it would increase their chances for JGP events.

Yay, they are on the entry list.

They can definitely win here, even though Akhanteva/Kolesov, Panfilova/Rylov and Labazina/Rakhmanin will be there also.