Anastasia Mishina & Aleksandr Galliamov | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Anastasia Mishina & Aleksandr Galliamov

vorravorra

Record Breaker
Good interview. I am happy they are working on their choreography, transitions and skating skills with an SS coach and already have gained some speed. Keeping the LP while "sprucing it up" is a good idea, it was a good LP and it suited them. And it will anchor them in their first senior year as they said and as it anchored B/K. Don't know if anything is going to come of their work on the 3Lz, we'll see. They don't sound too confident themselves at the moment. Sasha can jump 3Lz by himself, so the learning that is to be done is mostly Nastya's. But she is stubborn, driven and hardworking. They are also considering learning quads for the future,maybe one day they will be rewarded, who knows. And they seem to get along well despite being quite different in preferences and tastes. Also well-balanced, neither appears to push themselves as the star of the pair which was a problem with M/M.

vorravorra

Record Breaker
I hope they were advised to change those costumes at least. I wouldn't mind changing the program too.

coldblueeyes

Record Breaker
Country
Brazil
I actually mind the costumes a lot less than the program :shock2:

They have all the elements already, but they are soooo lost in that song during the steps. It's a complete one-eighty from their last SP, which was funky and let them enjoy it a lot more. They need to change it ASAP. It doesn't highlight any of their qualities.

vorravorra

Record Breaker
I actually mind the costumes a lot less than the program :shock2:

They have all the elements already, but they are soooo lost in that song during the steps. It's a complete one-eighty from their last SP, which was funky and let them enjoy it a lot more. They need to change it ASAP. It doesn't highlight any of their qualities.
Yes, the program needs to go, really, it's just more likely that they will at least change the costumes. What was Velikova thinking? I am beginning to worry she truly has no idea how to package senior pairs.

coldblueeyes

Record Breaker
Country
Brazil
Yes, the program needs to go, really, it's just more likely that they will at least change the costumes. What was Velikova thinking? I am beginning to worry she truly has no idea how to package senior pairs.

Agreed. They have all the elements competition-ready, not at the highest level, but it's good. On the other hand, the programs... :slink:

coldblueeyes

Record Breaker
Country
Brazil
Are they reworking their costumes? I almost thought they went back to the old SP, though I wasn't as bothered by the music this time. The score was a bit out there, but they look good.

starla16

Medalist
any news of their test skates ?
I have high hope for them to be Boikova / Kozlovski and Tarasova / Morozov

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
My video of the short program at Finlandia, added just because it includes the KnC stuff:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9oCbimiRps

Technically immaculate and deservedly in first place. I expect we'll see more performance of the emotion of the song as the season goes on, at the moment there isn't much, but that's hardly unusual this early (and with what is their "real" senior debut).