Anastasia Mishina & Aleksandr Galliamov | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Anastasia Mishina & Aleksandr Galliamov

starla16

Medalist
73.77 about a point less than in their CS score, good GP debut score P/K are ahead by 3 points but hope they can make it for it in the FS where they have the better programs

coldblueeyes

Record Breaker
Country
Brazil
Decent score for this program. It wasn't their best, but they skated well, which is what they need right now. PCS went up like nobody's business, though some problems with levels, but nothing too terrible.

starla16

Medalist
Decent score for this program. It wasn't their best, but they skated well, which is what they need right now. PCS went up like nobody's business, though some problems with levels, but nothing too terrible.

a bit nervous, the twist landing wast smooth not the best today
they lost some levels, but not that bad only 3 points behind from the leader.

coldblueeyes

Record Breaker
Country
Brazil
I thought the end result was right, but certainly not the best FS they had in a while. Nastia looked shaky on her jumps, even the 3T, so it's something to improve for NHK. But I definitely thought they did good enough. I'm not sure if their PCS are going to stay this high, but let's wait and see.

coldblueeyes

Record Breaker
Country
Brazil
I'm happy with how they competed. I think they're coming into their own, slowly but surely. PCS were better than in Japan, and it's around what I would expect for them now. Still stuff to work on, but they only need to be clean at RN. No more silly mistakes.

chooey

On the Ice
Country
Indonesia
Today's sp is certainly not their best. Hope they will get better in free

coldblueeyes

Record Breaker
Country
Brazil
They debuted a new SP at the Bavarian Open.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwFflQ02OCI

Even though the choreography changed minimally, it's just a better fit than the previous one. I think it could definitely work for them next season, since I don't know if they'll be competing that much until then. They also did very well.