Lina Kudriavtseva & Ilia Spiridonov | Golden Skate

Lina Kudriavtseva & Ilia Spiridonov

The Finn

Record Breaker
Lina Kudriavtseva (Russian: Лина Александровна Кудрявцева) was born on 4 November 2002. Ilia Spiridonov (Russian: Илья Романович Спиридонов) was born on 5 February 1998. Lina's previous partner was Alexander Simenenko. Ilia is a former partner of Amina Atakhanova with whom he is a 2015-2016 Junior Grand Prix Final bronze medalist. Lina and Ilia teamed up in 2017. They made their competitive debut in November 2017, at a Russian Cup event. Their first international debut was 2018 CS Ondrej Nepela Trophy They are coached by Nodari Maisuradze and Artur Dmitriev.

Old fan thread of Amina Atakhanova & Ilia Spiridonov
https://www.goldenskate.com/forum/showthread.php?56381-Amina-Atakhanova-amp-Ilia-Spiridonov

Last updated on 21 February 2019 by Mohacz

ISU bio
http://www.isuresults.com/bios/isufs00106382.htm

Fskate.ru bios
Lina - http://www.fskate.ru/skaters/3475.html
Ilia - http://www.fskate.ru/skaters/991.html

Wiki pages
Lina - she doesn't have one yet
Ilia - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilia_Spiridonov

Social Media
Lina - https://vk.com/id333141839
Ilia - https://vk.com/id203579703

Personal Best Scores starting from 2018/2019
SP: 62.69 (ISU CS 26th Ondrej Nepela Trophy 2018)
FS: 94.43 (ISU CS 26th Ondrej Nepela Trophy 2018)
TS: 157.12 (ISU CS 26th Ondrej Nepela Trophy 2018)

Programs and Videos
2018-2019
SP: "Call Out My Name" by The Weekend
LP: "Torn" by Nathan Lanier

2019 Cup of Russia Final2019 Russian Nationals5th stage of the Russian Cup4th stage of the Russian Cup3rd stage of the Russian Cup2018 CS Ondrej Nepela Trophy (20-22 September)2018 Open Moscow Championships
2017-2018
SP: "Down" by Marian Hill
LP: "Die Fledermaus: Overture" by Johann Strauss II

5th stage of the Russian Cup
Results
2018-2019
2019 Cup of Russia Final - 2 (188.20)
SP: 2 (65.84)
FS: 2 (122.36)​
2019 Russian Nationals - 9 (182.69)
SP: 7 (67.86)
FS: 10 (114.83)​
5th stage of the Russian Cup - 7 (164.24)
SP: 6 (57.99)
FS: 7 (106.25)​
4th stage of the Russian Cup - 3 (181.89)
SP: 3 (64.63)
FS: 3 (117.26)​
3rd stage of the Russian Cup - 3 (155.43)
SP: 2 (62.99)
FS: 3 (92.44)​
CS Ondrej Nepela Trophy - 3 (157.12)
SP: 2 (62.69)
FS: 4 (94.43)​
2018 Open Moscow Championships - 2 (147.82)

2017/2018
2018 Moscow Cup - 1 (165.61)
5th stage of the Russian Cup - 4 (152.98)

Last edited by a moderator:

The Finn

Record Breaker
It will be a tough job for Lina & Ilia to make it to the Russia's JGP team next season but I am really hoping that they will. All they need to do is to get an invitation to the test skating event and then to be really impressive.

I am pretty sure these teams will get atleast one JGP event If healthy and still skating together. I doubt any of the teams are planning to move to seniors but in theory that is possible.

Pavliuchenko / Khodykin
Mishina / Galiamov
Kostiukovich / Ialin
Kvartalova / Sviatchenko
Boikova / Kozlovskii

That would leave only a few JGP spots left and there would be several really good teams competing for those spots.

Kudryavtseva / Spiridonov
Atakhanova / Volodin
Zhuk / Britkov
Poluianova / Sopot
Panfilova / Rylov
Akhanteva / Kolesov

hanca

Record Breaker
It will be a tough job for Lina & Ilia to make it to the Russia's JGP team next season but I am really hoping that they will. All they need to do is to get an invitation to the test skating event and then to be really impressive.

I am pretty sure these teams will get atleast one JGP event If healthy and still skating together. I doubt any of the teams are planning to move to seniors but in theory that is possible.

Pavliuchenko / Khodykin
Mishina / Galiamov
Kostiukovich / Ialin
Kvartalova / Sviatchenko
Boikova / Kozlovskii

That would leave only a few JGP spots left and there would be several really good teams competing for those spots.

Atakhanova / Volodin
Zhuk / Britkov
Poluianova / Sopot
Panfilova / Rylov
Akhanteva / Kolesov
I read on the Russian forum that Zhuk and Britkov are no longer skating together. It may be just a gossip, but he was quite small and she was still growing, and he is aging out in a year’s time whereas she still has about 5-6 more junior years, so it would make sense to split up. (And she could jump whereas he couldn’t.)

And you forgot to add Labazina/Rakhmanin. Even though they ended only 9th at the nationals, they are now Pavlova’s top team, so I would be surprised if they didn’t do well. As long as Labazina survives Pavlova’s treatment.

The Finn

Record Breaker
A few old videos of Lina with her previous partner, Simenenko.

2017 Nationals - Elder Age
SP https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jw1-DeOtuno
FS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=He8p8sD8w1o

2017 Championship of Moscow
SP
FS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KD53ZgN_Vck

2017 Cup of Moscow.
SP https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9N2hioA8zv8
FS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0PhhbG2hjI

They messed up their biggest competition of the season, the Nationals - Elder age, but other than that they looked very promising. Simenenko hasn't skated this season but hopefully he will find a new partner because he is good enough and tall enough to be a competitive pair skater.

The Finn

Record Breaker

Pavliuchenko / Khodykin
Mishina / Galiamov
Kostiukovich / Ialin
Kvartalova / Sviatchenko
Boikova / Kozlovskii

Atakhanova / Volodin
Poluianova / Sopot
Panfilova / Rylov
Akhanteva / Kolesov

Their chances to get JGP events have improved significantly now that we know that Pavliuchenko/Khodykin and Boikova/Kozlovskii will move to seniors. I am sure that Atakhanova / Volodin will take two JGP spots but even so K/S will have their chances but they still need to beat P/R, A/K and P/S which will not be easy because all these teams skated JGP event(s) last season and two of them made it to the JGP Final.

Lana05

Final Flight
Just out of curiosity - is Lina somehow related to Yana? :)

No. It's a popular surname in Russia. There is also a famous TV star Lera Kudryavtseva that dated with Sergey Lazarev (he participated in Eurovision). And other peope.

The Finn

Record Breaker
I guess we will never see them at JGP because according to rumors they weren't invited to test skate event. Obviously they didn't do well last season and based on that not getting an invitation isn't surprising but on the other hand the Fed invited multiple new pairs and even though Selkin and Pleshkov are known skaters their success has been far below that of Spiridonov's.

I haven't seen anything about them for a while, so, they might not be even partners anymore but hopefully they are fine and we will see them skating maybe even international senior events this season.

hanca

Record Breaker
I guess we will never see them at JGP because according to rumors they weren't invited to test skate event. Obviously they didn't do well last season and based on that not getting an invitation isn't surprising but on the other hand the Fed invited multiple new pairs and even though Selkin and Pleshkov are known skaters their success has been far below that of Spiridonov's.

I haven't seen anything about them for a while, so, they might not be even partners anymore but hopefully they are fine and we will see them skating maybe even international senior events this season.
I have seen throw flip or Lutz (I don’t remember exactly) posted in instagram about a month ago, so I think they are still together. I was looking forward to see Atakhanova/Volodin versus Kudriavtseva/Spiridonov. But it is ironic that they virtually lost the whole last season, after what Pavlova, Kudriavtseva and Spiridonov did to Amina. Amina turned up at the practice and found Kudriavtseva skating her program with Spiridonov! I understand that people split up and find different partners, but the way it was done, and just so short to before the last season started, that made it very hard for Amina to find a new partner. Most Pairs usually split up soon after the season ended (e.g. March/April) to give them a chance to find a new partner, try to gel together, get the programs etc. Not in July/August when there are not any available partners left.
So perhaps it was a karma?

Kudriavtseva/Spiridonov are now with Dmitriev.

The Finn

Record Breaker
It seems Lina & Ilia will open their season at Open championship of Moscow which will be held early September.

Can't wait to see how it goes.

The Finn

Record Breaker
For the first time this season they have been named as subs for JGP Czech Skate but it doesn't mean anything now since this event will be the last pairs' JGP event this season. If only they would have been invited to test skate event then maybe we would have seen them getting early assignment.

In any case it is great that they will be making their international senior debut soon.

The Finn

Record Breaker
Lina & Ilia scored a bit below 150 points at the Open championship of Moscow. It wasn't great but it wasn't all bad either. There were numerous errors but they did a great 3T+2T+2T and she also fully rotated her 3S although she had to step out. In SP she only did 1A but other than that her jumps looked pretty good and they also did a lot of quality elements and I definitely still see a lot of potential in here. They just have to fix those throws.

luckyguy

Match Penalty
Here is the video of their FS. In the whole competition they were 2nd, 20 points behind Labazina/Rakhmanin.

hanca

Record Breaker
For the first time this season they have been named as subs for JGP Czech Skate but it doesn't mean anything now since this event will be the last pairs' JGP event this season. If only they would have been invited to test skate event then maybe we would have seen them getting early assignment.

In any case it is great that they will be making their international senior debut soon.
I think after their first competition they are out of running for that JGP spot. I am a bit disappointed. Lina used to be pretty good with jumps and throws, but she grew, matured and suddenly she is struggling. I am wondering how long they will continue to skate together though, because now she looks as tall as Amina was when he skated with her. And the way he split up with Amina, it seems that girls are replaceable for him.
Who would have thought that Labazina/Rakhmanin will beat Kudriavtseva/Spiridonov.

hanca

Record Breaker
Their explanation is that it is their first international senior competition. :noshake: I can’t see why that would be a reason for skating like this. Doubled both throws, fall on the side-by-side jump, doubled another side by side jump... All those juniors who skate at JGP are also doing their first international competitions (some did it last year) and we didn’t see so many doubled jumps/throws and hear excuses that it is their first international competition. It looks that this team won’t last. Scoring less than juniors at JGP, that’s not good. Perhaps there was a reason why this team wasn’t invited to the test skates. The next season he is aging out of juniors and they seem nowhere ready for seniors (or even for juniors). He will get rid of Lina as fast as he managed to get rid of Amina. Karma...

Lana05

Final Flight
Well, thanks for them at least for competing. I would like to see their P/P from juniors. And maybe someone else.
I hope it can be a big experience for them in the future