Artur Danielian | Page 22 | Golden Skate

Artur Danielian

AlimaAsh

On the Ice
I read this interview,but I think,maybe there is something wrong with his feet,not legs(the russian word "ноги"means leg or foot......in this article,maybe means foot)
Hope he can find suitable boots~

Oh sorry yeah, I am a Russian native speaker as well so just a mistranslation on my part!

ewdokia

On the Ice
I hope you enjoyed reading Buyanova’s comments, I personally found them really interesting and informative.
Thank you for the link and for translation. I had the occasion to meet Elena Buyanova in person a couple of times and became a big fan since then. She has not that many students, but you can feel that for her the most important thing is not her personal medal count, but developing her athletes in best ways. She is not rushing things with Artur and apparently cares for his long-term prospects. It’s good to know that Artur is in good hands and has a coaching team behind that supports him no matter how things develop. :thumbsup:

Artur does not mention Russian Junior Nationals anymore in both interviews. I so much hope he get’s a bye. I’m very worried about him having to compete in Saransk. I hope I’m wrong, but I can see motives for RF to not exempt him from the selection process (and it's not only related to Samarin / Ignatov). I’m happy Buyanova mentioned that in an interview, that they’d take a bye if they'd get one – at least public now knows about it which might also put a bit of pressure on RF to act reasonable and fair (though of course this didn’t prevent them in the past from taking stupid decisions :dumb:).

At the rate he is growing, he will need tight fitting new boots several times a year. And perhaps Artur indeed has 'difficult' feet, meaning custom boots with a cast footbed or something. All costing $$$
It’s good that next season he is on the Senior A-Team. With this his funding situation will improve significantly and custom-made boots – if needed – shouldn’t be an issue. And I’m sure he will get offers to skate at shows once the season has ended. So $$$ shouldn’t be a problem for him right now. :)

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Anna and Artur make a cute couple.

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Anna and Artur make a cute couple.

Uh yeah. Those BROWN eyes :luv17: Too bad there is no picture of them standing near each other. This is as close as it got https://www.instagram.com/p/B702lvUJn3S/

New interview, this one is translated on FSU https://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/threads/vaytsekhovskayas-interview-with-danielian.106824/
"Am not a plausible gladiator" by Vaytsekhovskaya

Original article https://russian.rt.com/sport/article/711560-danielyan-serebro-che-intervyu
Bing translation link

MGstyle

Crawling around on the ice after chestnuts
Medalist

:luv17::luv17::luv17: such a worthy fan fiction!!!!
"after a ball in an Austrian castle after the competition, two young skaters dance for the first time in the Waltz. to their misfortune, fate does everything to separate them. opposing coaches, unexpected accidents, intrigues of teammates - they are not allowed to see more often. Together they have to prove that they are above the vain hostility of Moscow sports schools, and try to prevail together"

opposing coaches... one of them in particular will be a perfect cast for the cruella deville role :laugh2::rofl:

MGstyle

Medalist

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
"after a ball in an Austrian castle after the competition, two young skaters dance for the first time in the Waltz. to their misfortune, fate does everything to separate them. opposing coaches, unexpected accidents, intrigues of teammates - they are not allowed to see more often. Together they have to prove that they are above the vain hostility of Moscow sports schools, and try to prevail together"

opposing coaches... one of them in particular will be a perfect cast for the cruella deville role :laugh2::rofl:

Bahahaha, you are not new to fan fiction are you? :laugh2:

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Such an adorable shot!!!! Sorry it's totally an OT in this thread but I really wish Dasha smiled like this more often on the ice. When the smile comes out unforced she is adorable :love:

Yes, let's not talk about Daria's smile. LOL I saw her at SA and it looked a little forced and I know she has a natural one by the photos I see of her.

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
At least he now has the timeline for the decision! Fingers crossed!

Hell I hope he knows by now where he is going and just waiting on his coach to release the news to the public. No point in keeping Artur in the dark. Gorshkov already said going to SrW was on his coach.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Hell I hope he knows by now where he is going and just waiting on his coach to release the news to the public. No point in keeping Artur in the dark. Gorshkov already said going to SrW was on his coach.

That would be even better. I think not going to Jr.Nat points to Sr.W, but that’s a mystery lover in me talking.

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
That would be even better. I think not going to Jr.Nat points to Sr.W, but that’s a mystery lover in me talking.

Not necessarily but I do hope he knows where he is going. Like I have mentioned before, Pitkeev, Samarin got to JrW this way. Of course they were not Euro medalist. Best to wait and see especially if the announcement is pending the results of JrNats so we should know by the end of next week.

Batsuchan

Medalist

Ahahaha, I saw that post and the picture, and I thought it was so cute and funny! :love: :laugh:
I'm glad someone posted it here! :biggrin:

Too bad Anna wasn't at the waltz lesson... ;)

I really hope Artur and the others get to show off their new waltz skills, and that we get to see it! :yes:

MGstyle

Medalist
Ahahaha, I saw that post and the picture, and I thought it was so cute and funny! :love: :laugh:
I'm glad someone posted it here! :biggrin:

Too bad Anna wasn't at the waltz lesson... ;)

I really hope Artur and the others get to show off their new waltz skills, and that we get to see it! :yes:

Artur already showed it a little, the basic rythm of the Brindisi, the last section of his FS was waltz. He demonstrated how beautifully musical he is especially in that section, it left me wanting for more. The Verdi program suited him to a T, and they did well to forget about the Gladiator - While I appreciate their intention to try something different for him, but it wasn't very suited to his style, and he didn't seem to have ever found the "feel" for the piece either. Perhaps in a few years when he will have matured more, but not yet. I think at this stage it will be better to stick with something that works for him - and I certainly wouldn't complain if he skates to a classic waltz again :luv17: