Artur Danielian | Page 10 | Golden Skate

Artur Danielian

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
So practice was open and he did fine. Jumps look good. Yes, he will attempt a quad. He did land it once, rotated but the other attempts were falls and fall outs. He did a run through of his LP. Fall on the quad everything else was landed :cool: He is doing 3a/3t now! It looks great. Also did a 3lz/3t. So repeated jumps are the 3a and 3t. Only 1 lutz :(

Here is his FP run-thru https://youtu.be/b3WKwAVevkg
Sorry in advance, I'm not the best video recorder, shaky hands but not too bad :biggrin:

I'll add some pics to this post in a few hrs!
His hair is so cool :agree:

By the way, he is so tiny! He's as tiny as Gogolev and Gumennik :biggrin:
Buianova and Selitskaya are both here!

Also the new team warm up uniforms are cool!

IndiaP12

iliabot wakabot gumennikbot team korea stan
Final Flight
Country
New-Zealand
So practice was open and he did fine. Jumps look good. Yes, he will attempt a quad. He did land it once, rotated but the other attempts were falls and fall outs. He did a run through of his LP. Fall on the quad everything else was landed :cool: He is doing 3a/3t now! It looks great. Also did a 3lz/3t. So repeated jumps are the 3a and 3t. Only 1 lutz :(

Here is his FP run-thru https://youtu.be/b3WKwAVevkg
Sorry in advance, I'm not the best video recorder, shaky hands but not too bad :biggrin:

I'll add some pics to this post in a few hrs!

By the way, he is so tiny! He's as tiny as Gogolev and Gumennik :biggrin:
Buianova and Selitskaya are both here!

Also the new team warm up uniforms are cool!

Thanks for these updates! I really do hope the quad works out for him! It’s very nice when landed - got good height, distance everything just needs to stick the landing

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I think that's the best he's ever skated a SP and he finally clears 70 points :yahoo:

Congrats Artur!

ETA: I hope next season his team really drills footwork levels with him. He should not be getting level 2s even at this level. That cost him the final group.

But congrats! Five points in positive GOE and the highest PCS he's earn in a SP! It really was a great performance live. The crowd loved him!

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Artur after the SP:
"I learned in a couple of days that I was going, but we still kept in shape, you never know. It turned out that our Federation gave a chance, whoever is above, gave a chance. I want to wish health to Lesha Erokhov that next season he would not have this.

The preparation was still full, we also rolled out programs, and in my mind I was ready for this, I did not lose hope, hope dies last. I now have the peak of form, I do almost everything steadily and without disruption.

I worry even more (than at my first junior world championship). I mentally want to fight again. First of all, with yourself - show better skates than last season. Short is better, free, too, I will try to perform purely. I don’t think about places - the main thing for me is to overcome myself, to finish the season in a positive way. The day after tomorrow I will do a quad Salchow, I can jump it, not directly stable, but I have to take the risk. I will try "
https://rsport.ria.ru/20190306/1551602731.html

ETA: here's the original source. It almost the same and has a nice picture of Artur in the K&C
https://fsrussia.ru/news/4285-artur...pionate-mira-spasibo-chto-poluchil-shans.html

IndiaP12

Final Flight
Country
New-Zealand
So happy for him! I got up at 4am to watch specifically [emoji23] and it was well worth it. Beat his SB by almost 9 points! No need to despair about the 9th place; he’s only 5 points away from the lead

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
That’s the video I uploaded [emoji38]

Lol. I know and thanks for the upload :thank:

It's a pity that they cut off the warm embrace between Artur and his coaches. Selitskaya went to hand him his guards, stuck out her arm quite far, and he totally bypassed the guards and embraced her so warmly then the same with Buianova. It's a pity if the TV audience didn't get to see it. I have the photos on my camera and will upload them later. Not sure if the photos does that moment justice though.

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Rukavitsin on Artur:
Danielian’s grades were held
“I really liked Artur Danielian in terms of the second grade,” said the expert. “I think that they held her a little bit. It’s obvious that the guy was competently and accurately trained.”
Source: https://rsport.ria.ru/20190307/1551607613.html

Excerpt from GoldenSkate article:
Artur Danielian of Russia put out an entertaining routine to “Puttin’ On the Ritz” which featured an excellent triple Axel, as well as triple flip and triple Lutz-triple toe. However, he left a few points on the table with his change combination spin and level 2 footwork. Nevertheless, the 2018 Tallinn Trophy junior champion scored a new season’s best of 77.71.
Source: https://goldenskate.com/2019/03/camden-in-true-form-at-junior-worlds/
*A bit weird to call him the 2018 Tallin Trophy winner instead of the reigning JrW silver medalist :scratch2: I mean, that the biggest prize he has won so far and he is trying to defend last year's finish here*

MGstyle

Crawling around on the ice after chestnuts
Medalist
I really, REALLY enjoyed his performance yesterday. Not the first time seeing him, but this was the first time he WOWed me :luv17: Hoping that he will keep it together for the FS!

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
This promises to be a cracker of a program if he can hit the elements and be able to perform with the flare he is capable of :luv17: Udachi Artur!!!

Fingers crossed! Outside of the 4S, his jumps have looked solid.

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Congrats to Artur on placing 4th. This is such a great result after his not so great season and being notified at the last minute that he was coming to JW. Plus he got the 4th highest PCS in the free (highest in his career so far!) :luv17: So funny, in the 6 minute warm-up he landed the best 4S I have ever seen him attempt!

Congrats again!!!

ETA: And how can I forget his facial expression when he realized he was in the lead! I giggled so hard!!!

IndiaP12

Final Flight
Country
New-Zealand
Congrats to Artur on placing 4th. This is such a great result after his not so great season and being notified at the last minute that he was coming to JW. Plus he got the 4th highest PCS in the free (highest in his career so far!) :luv17: So funny, in the 6 minute warm-up he landed the best 4S I have ever seen him attempt!

Congrats again!!!

ETA: And how can I forget his facial expression when he realized he was in the lead! I giggled so hard!!!

After he skated he looked soo disappointed with himself and I was like nooo mate you were great! I could tell he gave it his all, he didn’t pop the quad and he did two beautiful triple axels. Plus the precision of his performance was on point [emoji1362] and things looked a lot sharper than at the beginning of the season. He should be happy with himself, 3 season’s bests here. Next time he will be on the podium with a clean 4S[emoji1377][emoji1377]

IndiaP12

Final Flight
Country
New-Zealand
So TAT announced two quads for Artur next season. How about he gets one right first?

Both of them need to chill a bit [emoji23] Artur is so determined and I don’t think he realises that he doesn’t actually need two quads, even 1, to be competitive. Look at Jason brown for example

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
After he skated he looked soo disappointed with himself and I was like nooo mate you were great! I could tell he gave it his all, he didn’t pop the quad and he did two beautiful triple axels. Plus the precision of his performance was on point [emoji1362] and things looked a lot sharper than at the beginning of the season. He should be happy with himself, 3 season’s bests here. Next time he will be on the podium with a clean 4S[emoji1377][emoji1377]

Sure, but can he also bring back his 2nd triple lutz? Why would you repeat a toe, your second to worse jump, versus one of your money jumps?