Who will you miss the most? | Golden Skate

Who will you miss the most?

skateluvr

Record Breaker
Well for men it is Javi Javi Javi. I hoped he would win silver and secretly hoped he would best Hanyu. Everyone loves Javier do we not??

I could see some disappointment on his face and even on Brians’s face. Brian really wanted these guys as one two and he knew from Shoma’ s debut Shoma was a force to be reckoned with. Maybe if Javier had a better season... hey Javi is twice beat Hanyu. It could have happened in Korea.

So I am very sad to see Javi retire with no Soi to grab him as they surely would have back in the day. That lucky crew of 90’s skater rich and famous.

Who leaving leaves a hole in your heart? Te amo mi Javi. Tu tienes mi corazon por siempre.:bow:

mrrice

Record Breaker
Patrick, Patrick, Patrick!!! I'm glad he seemed happy with the team gold and if he's happy, I'm happy. His retirement will be just like Plushy's....It's the end of an era. :bow:

skateluvr

Record Breaker
Yeah Patrick. So glad Canada won. He is sublime. Jason can’t do quads either but he is like Chan- beautiful skating and every performance with beauty.

skateluvr

Record Breaker
Yes but they do shows everywhere. I’m convinced they want more gold. We will see them in Csoi.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Hard to tell who I’ll miss the most. I will certainly miss C/L when they retire. They just brought something a little different to the art of Ice Dance. I just really enjoyed watching them every time they took the ice.

LiamForeman

William/Uilyam
Medalist
That's a tough question. I won't miss really anyone because they achieved their goals or got too old to ever achieve them. If I had to pick one, I'd say I will miss Ashley, but she just seemed to phone it all in this season, so hopefully she'll be inspired by something else.

andromache

Record Breaker
Javi and Ashley.

Also Evgenia if she gets overtaken by whichever Russian girls rise to the occasion next season.

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Well for men it is Javi Javi Javi. I hoped he would win silver and secretly hoped he would best Hanyu. Everyone loves Javier do we not??

I could see some disappointment on his face and even on Brians’s face. Brian really wanted these guys as one two and he knew from Shoma’ s debut Shoma was a force to be reckoned with. Maybe if Javier had a better season... hey Javi is twice beat Hanyu. It could have happened in Korea.

So I am very sad to see Javi retire with no Soi to grab him as they surely would have back in the day. That lucky crew of 90’s skater rich and famous.

Who leaving leaves a hole in your heart? Te amo mi Javi. Tu tienes mi corazon por siempre.:bow:

Javi is on the cast of the Canada SOI tour this year again. http://www.starsonice.ca/the-skaters.html

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I will miss Javi for sure. And Misha. I will miss Misha a lot. And Elladj Balde.

I will also miss Tessa and Scott.

skateluvr

Record Breaker
I’m glad to see that but he should be in USA coming to my city!!! That has not happened in many years.

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
I’m glad to see that but he should be in USA coming to my city!!! That has not happened in many years.

You're not the only one who wishes someone other than an American skater was on the SOI tour.

xibsuarz

Record Breaker
Javi most of all (but he said he wants to do another Euros and he seems pretty set on that so that gives me hope)
Patrick, Misha, Anna & Luca, Tessa & Scott.

s_parks

Record Breaker
Patrick. I've only seen such potential for amazing ss in torgashev and he hasn't exactly been landing things as of late(obviously hope this changes).

asiacheetah

On the Ice
I think I'll miss Patrick and Javi the most. It's going to weird not having the uncles around anymore.

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
I will miss Virtue and Moir, Chan, Javier, Duhamel and Radford and hopefully will hear Weaver and Poje stick it out. I somehow think C/L will get very lucky at worlds much like they did i the last Oly cycle so if they retire I will be okay with that. They are a team that have had more than their share of good luck.