Random silly observation | Golden Skate

Random silly observation

Old Cat Lady

On the Ice
Not sure if my fan goggles are clouding my vision, but I think this is the prettiest group of Olympic singles medalists ever.

I remember thinking in 2014 that the Sochi ladies' medalists were absolutely stunning. But the 2018 ladies are all so lovely as well. Combined with Javier and Yuzu being pop star pretty, I argue best looking group of singles medalists ever.

Manitou

Medalist
Not sure if my fan goggles are clouding my vision, but I think this is the prettiest group of Olympic singles medalists ever.

I remember thinking in 2014 that the Sochi ladies' medalists were absolutely stunning. But the 2018 ladies are all so lovely as well. Combined with Javier and Yuzu being pop star pretty, I argue best looking group of singles medalists ever.

I think Vancouver’s Kim/Asada/Rochette beats it.

likevelvet

#Bless this mess
On the Ice
Country
United-States
The ice dance podium was particularly good looking this year imo.

cruzceleste

Record Breaker
Has there even been a no good looking podium? You can question 80s- 90s fashion, but skater tent to clean really nice... no?

Old Cat Lady

On the Ice
I think Vancouver’s Kim/Asada/Rochette beats it.

I figured that there would be debate over the ladies. That's why I grouped all the single skaters as a whole :)

I personally am not sure if I prefer the Sochi podium with an all time beauty like Kim Yuna, who I think beats out most movie stars. However, Shoma and Javi are just so much cuter than Chan and Ten so overall, I think this year's singles medalists are more attractive. (Put a lot of thought into analyzing this very important issue :biggrin:) Seriously, the men's medalists look like a boy band this year - trying to think of one that's even close ... :think:

The ice dance podium was particularly good looking this year imo.

I agree. Didn't think of them. Tessa is gorgeous. And the Shibs are beautiful as well - weirds me out how much they look alike. Moir and Cizeron aren't really my type but still handsome. Now that I think of it, not sure if I can think of an ice dance Olympic podium that's more attractive than this year's either. Figure skating really put on a display of eye candy this year.

brens78

Medalist
Country
Australia
Alina is gonna continue getting more beautiful considering she's only 15, Evgenia will be the same and Kaetlyn, she's a stunner and seen plenty of pics of her without makeup and she's a real natural beauty :love:

steiner

Rinkside
This was definitely the best looking men’s podium in a very long time, perhaps the best ever. The ladies were very lovely too, but Vancouver is still tops for me. Pairs and ice dancers are always absurdly attractive.