2018-19 Russian Ice Dance | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2018-19 Russian Ice Dance

Mattieu

Medalist
Hehe, but all that comic relief? He just can't seem to get under my skin, no matter how hard he tries. :rofl:

I have a lot better things to do with my time than read the posts of annoying trolls.
Thank goodness the ignore button hides gmyers posts as there are so many of them, as you'd expect from a troll.
BTW, the more you respond to that troll, the bigger his head will become and the more annoying for all of the real fans who are here to discuss skating.

bramweld

Record Breaker
I have a lot better things to do with my time than read the posts of annoying trolls.
Thank goodness the ignore button hides gmyers posts as there are so many of them, as you'd expect from a troll.
BTW, the more you respond to that troll, the bigger his head will become and the more annoying for all of the real fans who are here to discuss skating.

Gotcha. Discretion is a good thing :)

Mattieu

Medalist
So lets get back to discussing the actual skating! ;)
I wonder when we will hear what Stepanova and Bukin are skating to next season, I hope we don't have to wait until the Russian Test skates in September.
I have high hopes for them, as they already did a good tango! I hope they use something current as they did using Sia this season.
I'm hoping for something really original for the FD, something lively and fun.

gmyers

Record Breaker
Hehe, but all that comic relief? He just can't seem to get under my skin, no matter how hard he tries. :rofl:

This is not funny. What is there some alternate universe where Russia is doing well in senior ice dance?

gmyers

Record Breaker
I wonder when we will hear what Stepanova and Bukin are skating to next season, I hope we don't have to wait until the Russian Test skates in September.
I have high hopes for them, as they already did a good tango! I hope they use something current as they did using Sia this season.

It must fit within the demands of current ijs scoring. It must be something like dubreuil would produce.

bramweld

Record Breaker

They really did so well with the tango. Let's hope they do even better this season.

gmyers

Record Breaker
Yes, it should be a great season for them with the boost of points for being Russian no. 1

Yes because being Russian number meant gpf world and Olympic ice dance medals for b/s. Maybe s/b will get to five! Russian number one doesn’t even guarantee gpf anymore!

bramweld

Record Breaker
Yes because being Russian number meant gpf world and Olympic ice dance medals for b/s. Maybe s/b will get to five! Russian number one doesn’t even guarantee gpf anymore!

They had that chance when I/K were together. Then it would have meant something. In their wisdom they grasped defeat from the jaws of victory. Now we wait for the new talent. That's all. :)

Iris81

On the Ice
Rumor has it that Polishuk-Vakhnov and Konkina-Yakushev split, Vakhnov is skating with Konkina now.

bramweld

Record Breaker
Rumor has it that Polishuk-Vakhnov and Konkina-Yakushev split, Vakhnov is skating with Konkina now.

I am not surprised as Konkikina was getting rather tall for Yakushev, but isn't she still tall for Vakhnov? But what about Polishuk, did not making junior worlds again eally thunk she couldn't continue? Who will Yakushev work with? We'll here soon enough.

madison

Record Breaker

Not surprising, but still... I'm not convinced that Konkina and Vakhnov are well matched, in terms of what they will express on ice, they both seem rather bland....Although they'll look physically good.
Any news about Loboda and Drozd?

Mattieu

Medalist
Not surprising, but still... I'm not convinced that Konkina and Vakhnov are well matched, in terms of what they will express on ice, they both seem rather bland....Although they'll look physically good.
Any news about Loboda and Drozd?

I heard rumour that Loboda and Drozd go to Krylova