Page 764 of 764 FirstFirst ... 264 664 714 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764
Results 15,261 to 15,275 of 15275

Thread: 2018-19 Russian Ladies' figure skating

  1. #15261
    Rinkside
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    30

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by malya View Post
    Alina arrived! Hopefully we will see all three girls at practice tomorrow.

    New Interview with Liza (care pictures :D)

    https://m.spb.kp.ru/daily/26928.5/39...aPlGLGiVupDSvY

    The rumors that she end her career soon are wrong (but health & family come first) and if she gets to the main start of the season (worlds) there is a good chance she will decline her Universiade spot. Mishin seems to not want her to go there, but they will decide when it happens.

    Universiade is in russia and they sent the best athletes this year so maybe RusFed will want her to go, idk.
    If she declines will zhenia replace her ?

  2. #15262
    All Hail Empress Eteri Spirals for Miles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    6,780
    Country: United States of America

    0 Not allowed!
    I think so. She's first alternate and beat Maria (the other alternate) at Nationals by over 25 points.

  3. #15263
    Medalist
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,849

    5 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by skatingfan200 View Post
    Well Eteri herself said it is a factory.



    https://fs-gossips.com/eteri-tutberi...does-not-help/
    Awesome interview. Truly fascinating. I have never heard EG so open and so detailed in her words. I cant wait until her next interview like this since there have been changes in her team.

    The comments after the article were largley appalling and galling.

    She is disappointed in her skaters that leave wihout saying goodbye. I cant blame her. I am glad Yulia sent a letter and Sima said goodbye. But Eteri is human and sometimes says things she shouldn't like she did about Medvedeva not returning her text messages and about what Zhenya allegedly said about keeping Alina in juniors. I know EG was defending herself but she should bit her tongue.. I know she only said those things because she was so hurt. But it would have been better to just say thanks to Zhenya for an amazing 11 years. Zhenya really took Sambo 70 to new heights,

    Poor Sima and her mom getting robbed and having their apartment broken into. Life is hard.

    Again great interview. I hope there is another one soon. But I doubt it will happen.

  4. #15264
    On the Ice BossT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    326
    Country: Russia

    6 Not allowed!
    Kamila VALIEVA (12) - FP, Cup of Moscow 2019 (Alternative)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KghcKaPCbsg

  5. #15265
    Rinkside
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    30

    1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Spirals for Miles View Post
    I think so. She's first alternate and beat Maria (the other alternate) at Nationals by over 25 points.
    Good I would like to see her compete one more time

  6. #15266
    Medalist
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,849

    1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by malya View Post
    Alina arrived! Hopefully we will see all three girls at practice tomorrow.

    New Interview with Liza (care pictures :D)

    https://m.spb.kp.ru/daily/26928.5/39...aPlGLGiVupDSvY

    The rumors that she end her career soon are wrong (but health & family come first) and if she gets to the main start of the season (worlds) there is a good chance she will decline her Universiade spot. Mishin seems to not want her to go there, but they will decide when it happens.

    Universiade is in russia and they sent the best athletes this year so maybe RusFed will want her to go, idk.
    What an interview with Liza. The photos are amazing. I'm not sure what to say other than I bet Alexander Zhulin likes them a lot. He no doubt says spasiba to the photographer. As for me I don't ever remember seeing a figure skater doing photo shoots like these so sexy as Liza does. But I actually don't want this to become a trend in ladies figure skating.

    Hope Liza is ready for worlds.

  7. #15267
    Bona Fide Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    7,703

    3 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott512 View Post
    What an interview with Liza. The photos are amazing. I'm not sure what to say other than I bet Alexander Zhulin likes them a lot. He no doubt says spasiba to the photographer. As for me I don't ever remember seeing a figure skater doing photo shoots like these so sexy as Liza does. But I actually don't want this to become a trend in ladies figure skating.

    Hope Liza is ready for worlds.
    It's always strange for me to see how elegant and polished Liza can look in photos, yet little of that translates to her movement on the ice.

  8. #15268
    Bona Fide Member andromache's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    6,589

    2 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott512 View Post
    What an interview with Liza. The photos are amazing. I'm not sure what to say other than I bet Alexander Zhulin likes them a lot. He no doubt says spasiba to the photographer. As for me I don't ever remember seeing a figure skater doing photo shoots like these so sexy as Liza does. But I actually don't want this to become a trend in ladies figure skating.

    Hope Liza is ready for worlds.
    Katarina Witt was known for being sexy, right? I don't think the sport has really had a "sexy icon" since then. I'm glad Liza is doing it though! It seems like she's happy to do it and very proud of her body. Considering she's not the "ideal" skating body type, it's great that she isn't ashamed of it, and isn't making any efforts to hide what she looks like.

  9. #15269
    On the Ice Edwin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    103
    Country: Netherlands

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by andromache View Post
    Katarina Witt was known for being sexy, right? I don't think the sport has really had a "sexy icon" since then. I'm glad Liza is doing it though! It seems like she's happy to do it and very proud of her body. Considering she's not the "ideal" skating body type, it's great that she isn't ashamed of it, and isn't making any efforts to hide what she looks like.
    LOL, check this video out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_39oLz3rBjY, as if figure skating is a big busted beach babe bikini bonanza ...

  10. #15270
    Medalist
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,849

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Edwin View Post
    LOL, check this video out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_39oLz3rBjY, as if figure skating is a big busted beach babe bikini bonanza ...
    Wow! Nice.

  11. #15271
    Medalist
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,849

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by andromache View Post
    Katarina Witt was known for being sexy, right? I don't think the sport has really had a "sexy icon" since then. I'm glad Liza is doing it though! It seems like she's happy to do it and very proud of her body. Considering she's not the "ideal" skating body type, it's great that she isn't ashamed of it, and isn't making any efforts to hide what she looks like.
    I was thinking of Katarina Witt as well but I don't think she did photo shoots as sensual as Liza does. This is just something that figure skating fans have to get used to.

  12. #15272
    On the Ice Lunalovesskating's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    418

    3 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott512 View Post
    I was thinking of Katarina Witt as well but I don't think she did photo shoots as sensual as Liza does. This is just something that figure skating fans have to get used to.
    Katarina Witt had a photo shoot with Playboy magazine in the 90s. She sure did have some sensual photo shoots LOL

  13. #15273
    On the Ice MissBeeFarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    110
    Country: Germany

    6 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunalovesskating View Post
    Katarina Witt had a photo shoot with Playboy magazine in the 90s. She sure did have some sensual photo shoots LOL
    Fun fact: Witt's Playboy issue was the second ever sold-out issue (Marilyn Monroe was the first).

  14. #15274
    Medalist
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,849

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam-Skwantch View Post
    If you log out and back into to GS with the device it will clear the comments that keep being quoted
    Thanks.

  15. #15275
    Medalist
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,849

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunalovesskating View Post
    Katarina Witt had a photo shoot with Playboy magazine in the 90s. She sure did have some sensual photo shoots LOL
    Thank you. I forgot Kat did that.

Page 764 of 764 FirstFirst ... 264 664 714 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •